Reviews for Enemy of My Enemy
Toot chapter 69 . 11/22
First review I'm ever doing on this website. Your Fanfiction was well written, paced to perfection, and contained everything you'd expect to see from the Halo universe, alongside with the defining elements that made ODST special, as well as precious bits of adorable romance. Not one moment did I feel bored when reading this, and in fact got so into it I nearly read it in one sitting (which is amazing considering I'm not into reading that much). I liked every major character, as well as the secondary ones. Amazing job. Keep on writing, and craft beautiful things like you did.
oddest zombie chapter 69 . 10/21
Make a sequel to this story that is longer
oddest zombie chapter 33 . 10/20
Longer chapters a lot more often
oddet zombie chapter 28 . 10/19
oddest zombie chapter 27 . 10/19
Weird huh?
oddest zombie chapter 26 . 10/19
A bit too, awkward.
oddest zombie chapter 24 . 10/19
The next chapters should have a new chracteer that is like the gravemind exept that it creates life.
oddest zombie chapter 23 . 10/19
A little bit more to theneutral side please?
Jprdan chapter 69 . 10/3
This was the best story I have ever read!:3
PLPM R-Y-L chapter 69 . 8/30
Ok... I just started reading this story yesterday and finished today, all in one sitting (Excliding going to the bathroom) VERY, VERY well done, the jokes really are funny they feel human (and alien too :p) and it keeps you interested in it all in one sitting...

Corporal, youre a great ****ing writer, thats for sure.

I have more in-dept observations but I need to do some chores first, once Im done with that, should I PM you or continue in a fellow review?
Amazing story 10/10 also maybe you could make a sequel
Lucas chapter 69 . 7/19
There must be more! It would be great to be continued Plz I really have not seen a fanfic this good between a human and a sangheili let alone A ODST!
Lucas chapter 44 . 7/16
Act4 chapter 69 . 7/14
Freaking grade A material right here. Smooth on the eyes and very well written. Personally I really like the first few chapters the most when Jake and Shay hook up but the 'boss' battle at the end is very nice as well. I hope to find some more stories like these, if possible containing more of that sappy 'happy everafter'. Very nice, cheers!
SniperElite9201 chapter 69 . 7/8
I really loved this story and I want to say that you really can keep this story going. Go into the life of becoming a Spartan. I would really enjoy that. As iv read this story from chapter 1 to chapter 69. I loved it and hope you continue it.
From: Kenzie