Reviews for Enemy of My Enemy
The Grimm Fate chapter 69 . 6/9
i like it kinda a sad ending but i would not mind dating a female elite
RvB man chapter 69 . 5/5
I love this story if you ever think of a sequel and need some cool ideas pm me
Do you have other stories on this site
AraelDranoth chapter 4 . 4/18
Oh yeah! This is going to be awesome!
Blackbird9929 chapter 1 . 3/30
A very nice piece of work I must say.
Would havet ben fun to see a sequel, bit that is not needed.
This was by far the best fanfic I havet read around heat.
Keep up with the good work.
FYAT chapter 69 . 3/21
That was a mother fuckin awesome story with so much suspense and everything thank you man
Isaac chapter 69 . 3/6
I read it all and the last chapter made me shed a tear
Anthelion chapter 69 . 1/23

Also, a one-shot lemon with Courtney and Thel would be funny, especially considering the... physical... issueHave you ever considered publishing this? I spent 9 hours straight reading this, and I am amazed at the quality of your work, especially compared to many other stories on the site. It was a very good read!

Also, a one-shot lemon with Courtney and Thel would be funny, especially considering the... physical... issue Shay'est pointed out... XD
Guest chapter 69 . 12/23/2014
Good story so what will upon next to the two of them
Will chapter 69 . 12/22/2014
I honestly think that it wouldnt be a bad idea for you to ask bungie and 343 industries to let you publish this, because I belive that it would go over fairly well with most halo fans.
EllipticDART chapter 69 . 12/15/2014
Awesome story and I'm happy to see another person has done their research correctly. I loved the story.
Jimmy Dean 4 the Beans chapter 69 . 12/6/2014
I love this fic so much! It was well-written and very accurate to the games. Thank you for putting such a wonderful story on this site and am very exited to see your next story! :)
Nirvash77 chapter 69 . 12/5/2014
Beautiful story. I was caught off guard by the human-elite romance, but you made this story perfectly balanced. Definitely a story I will read multiple times over due to the extra research you did on the Elites. 10/10
Baroness Of The Dark chapter 69 . 12/1/2014
Please make a sequel because this would make a good one.
PonyChampion chapter 69 . 11/30/2014
Wow, day ending. It this the end? Cause it seems like its a cliffhanger for another story? Maybe? Anyways, I love this story so much and hope that you keep making story like this. *claps* your awesome! :D