Reviews for Enemy of My Enemy
Verzall chapter 69 . 9/5
Absolutely loved reading this story.
mordecaiquintelmegafan chapter 26 . 8/13
Me the whole time: ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
mordecaiquintelmegafan chapter 24 . 8/13
(half-sarcastically) Boo~ no shower action
Jordan chapter 28 . 8/4
This is very appealing to me and I would hope you're planning on a second story of Jacob and Shay'est's story.
NikolaiKravchenko chapter 69 . 6/16
Oh my god. I read the whole 88,107story in 5 hours. How could I do that?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 5/3
Lol, a Sangheili referring to friendly fire/mutiny/betrayal as "team killing" and playing dead. Not too familiar with Sangheili, eh?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 5/3
I don't know about you, but if I suddenly put on 1/3rd of my body weight (about 50 pounds) I think I would think of it as enough to feel the difference.
Loremaster98 chapter 1 . 4/14
Okay. could've had more elite/human interaction, but still a good story
Hernain Cortez chapter 69 . 4/11
WOW! That was awsome! I am so going to read that again!

Ps. Please please PLEASE make another one!
Went from an E-4 to an well there is not rank of just lieutenant there's a first lieutenant 0-2 and a second lieutenant 0-1 but no just lieutenant but that's just for USMC might be different in other branch's but keep referring them as ODST Marines so just a rid bit of info
Dothurnaax chapter 69 . 2/1
Wow. See, when I saw how short the chapters were I really didn't expect the story to turn out THIS good. This kept me up to at least midnight for the last two nights reading. You really should write a sequel to this. I'd kill to get a chance to beta read or even perhaps help you write it:) I know I'm a little over three years late, and that you're hella busy with life, but I honestly think you should write a sequel.

~ Dothurnaax
Titan Forge chapter 69 . 12/19/2015
make more this story was the best I've read ever 5/5
CAPTAINPRICE79 chapter 69 . 12/2/2015
Will you be making a sequel?
Toot chapter 69 . 11/22/2015
First review I'm ever doing on this website. Your Fanfiction was well written, paced to perfection, and contained everything you'd expect to see from the Halo universe, alongside with the defining elements that made ODST special, as well as precious bits of adorable romance. Not one moment did I feel bored when reading this, and in fact got so into it I nearly read it in one sitting (which is amazing considering I'm not into reading that much). I liked every major character, as well as the secondary ones. Amazing job. Keep on writing, and craft beautiful things like you did.
oddest zombie chapter 69 . 10/21/2015
Make a sequel to this story that is longer