Reviews for American Horror Story: SECOND CHANCE
I loved this, it was so beautifully written.. I'm sad that it's over. Thank you for this story, keep up the great work (:
Izzyisfizzy chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Update
Guest chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING. I cried (more than once), laughed, smiled, and basically went through the emotion spectrum while reading this. I've read a lot of stories of post season 1 Violet and Tate, but by far this was the absolute best. The way you used Ange was amazing, and I really like how incorporated the other characters were in the story. You've woven a beautiful web of a story, and it showcases a very unique talent. Please NEVER stop writing, because this is perfect!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
uewhiuqerhpgiergre THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL FANFICTION OH MY GOD. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS WOW AMAZE FABBY YES GOOD DEAR GOD CAN YOU WRITE A BOOK
starcrossed91 chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
oh wow I'm so late at reviewing this but I'm here! Thank you for the mention, I'm glad I helped you somehow 3 About this last chapter, I really really enjoyed it, finally the ghosts from Westfiel High got some closure and hopefully they can move on. Tate and Violet are reunited and it feels great! It was so romantic and fitting what you did in the end and the song worked perfectly. Ange was an amazing character and isn't it awesome that she did help every soul in the Murder House to move on? And that's not it cause she's dealing with the Micheal Langdon situation as well! So it's over now but I'm happy I found your story and I hope I'll read some other of your fanfictions :)
Aria rose chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
One of the most marvelous things I have ever read. Thank you
BlondeTate chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
I really liked this story, sad to see it go.
But it had a nice ending :)
Speakfromtheheart chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
What an absalutly beautiful story, i cried reading the last chapter, you are an amazing writter please please please write more AHS ffs please... :) Samii x
starcrossed91 chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
Gosh, I think this chapter was one of the best! I love how you linked Violet's and Rey's suicides, it really makes Violet understand that it wasn't so accidental, deep down she wanted to escape reality. I particularly liked this quote: "During each day that she passed inside that library, she lost a little bit of herself. When Violet finally found her, she was just a shell of what she used to be". I feel for poor Rey. I'm glad that finally Tate is ready to go look for Violet and I'm sure it's gonna play out in a very spectacular way! Sadly your story is almost over but it was amazing, really (you ARE talented!). Till next time :)
xXwicked-mindXx chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This story is, and has always been, one of my favorite Violate stories! It's so good and so original. I'm so excited for the next chapter and I think it's so awesome that Violet is helping Rey. (:
whatadreamer chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
please write others ! im completely in love with your writing and i cant stop reading !
starcrossed91 chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
yay new chapter! I'm glad that Violet and Tate got to see each other even for only a moment during Tate's dream, so now he knows that he doesn't have to give up hope that they'll meet again. I liked the part where Violet remembers her life and how she felt a little different from anybody else as a kid. I'm sure the final chapters will be awesome! :)
KayGee19 chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
I can honestly say I am obsessed with this story :D
It's so amazing xD
I can't wait till the next chapter _
starcrossed91 chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
This chapter is perfect, so beautifully written! The vacation helped your creating process indeed! The character of Pheidippides..I don't care if you got some inspiration from somewhere else, it's still amazing, you described him in a way that I can picture him in my mind instantly! Apart from that I'm worried for Violet, she won't remember? About Tate and everything? This is getting tricky! But I'm confident it will help her. Poor Tate got "punished" by being left without the person that he cared the most, right when he reunited with her again! That's terribile but maybe necessary (given all the bad things he's done in life and after). I'm also glad that Ange told Ben and Vivien exactly what she thinks of them, they deserved it! I'll read the next chapter as soon as possible :)
starcrossed91 chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
OMG what just happened? I knew it, I knew that Nora wasn't going to leave the house so easily, she's with Ben e Vivien! Arrrg I hate them! And Tate couldn't reach Violet in time so now she's on the other side! I can't believe that Ben didn't stop to think of how it is there, nobody knows if it's worse than the house or what. I'm curious to see how things turn out, I guess that Tate will be veeery mad and his reaction is unpredictable. Again, great job :)

p.s. I hope that Ange will be fine!