Reviews for American Horror Story: SECOND CHANCE
thespookyredsparkle chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
when they kiss...I cant! I just cry because of how perfect they are!
thespookyredsparkle chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
I never liked Ben...
thespookyredsparkle chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
WHEN YOU BROUGHT UP 3DG I SCREAMED!YUUUUSH!
thespookyredsparkle chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Addy...I died when she did.
very good so far!
but lol! its funny because evan peters was on Ghost Whisperer! xD
thespookyredsparkle chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
when Tate said, "yes she can Violet! she can!" I was almost able to hear Evan Peters say it! And the way you introduced characters who weren't on the show, was amazing! well done! this was very well written! I'm quite excited to read the following chapters!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/7/2014
I loved this, it was so beautifully written.. I'm sad that it's over. Thank you for this story, keep up the great work (:
Izzyisfizzy chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Update
Guest chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING. I cried (more than once), laughed, smiled, and basically went through the emotion spectrum while reading this. I've read a lot of stories of post season 1 Violet and Tate, but by far this was the absolute best. The way you used Ange was amazing, and I really like how incorporated the other characters were in the story. You've woven a beautiful web of a story, and it showcases a very unique talent. Please NEVER stop writing, because this is perfect!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
uewhiuqerhpgiergre THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL FANFICTION OH MY GOD. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS WOW AMAZE FABBY YES GOOD DEAR GOD CAN YOU WRITE A BOOK
starcrossedwriter91 chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
oh wow I'm so late at reviewing this but I'm here! Thank you for the mention, I'm glad I helped you somehow 3 About this last chapter, I really really enjoyed it, finally the ghosts from Westfiel High got some closure and hopefully they can move on. Tate and Violet are reunited and it feels great! It was so romantic and fitting what you did in the end and the song worked perfectly. Ange was an amazing character and isn't it awesome that she did help every soul in the Murder House to move on? And that's not it cause she's dealing with the Micheal Langdon situation as well! So it's over now but I'm happy I found your story and I hope I'll read some other of your fanfictions :)
Aria rose chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
One of the most marvelous things I have ever read. Thank you
daisymeadowss chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
I really liked this story, sad to see it go.
But it had a nice ending :)
Speakfromtheheart chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
What an absalutly beautiful story, i cried reading the last chapter, you are an amazing writter please please please write more AHS ffs please... :) Samii x
starcrossedwriter91 chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
Gosh, I think this chapter was one of the best! I love how you linked Violet's and Rey's suicides, it really makes Violet understand that it wasn't so accidental, deep down she wanted to escape reality. I particularly liked this quote: "During each day that she passed inside that library, she lost a little bit of herself. When Violet finally found her, she was just a shell of what she used to be". I feel for poor Rey. I'm glad that finally Tate is ready to go look for Violet and I'm sure it's gonna play out in a very spectacular way! Sadly your story is almost over but it was amazing, really (you ARE talented!). Till next time :)
xXwicked-mindXx chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This story is, and has always been, one of my favorite Violate stories! It's so good and so original. I'm so excited for the next chapter and I think it's so awesome that Violet is helping Rey. (: