Reviews for Destinations
Epimeliad chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Why on earth have you given up on this? I really, really like it! They are all in character, and the idea of boring Sherlock is an excellent one! Pretty please keep going with this, I want to see Sherlock crumble. (There's a sentence I never thought I'd write.)
northgale chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Hallo halloooo Helen! I remembered my password ;) (It's LWG :P)

So wow, this is so cool! I love how it's from Jim's perspective. I am and always will be a Johnlocker but Jimlock is awesome aswell... I wonder how this will go! I can tell you're having fun writing this, haha.

Mangagirl chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Emma again. :)

This is another amazing chapter! I love seeing you write more than HPFF as every single thing you write is brilliant. 10/10
Mangagirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Helen, it's me, Emma from good old HPFF! This is amazing, so well written and characterised. I want to know what happens next so bad! Off to read the next chapter. :)
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
So remember when we were complaining about how hard it is to make characters canon in Sherlock?

Yeah. I'm not complaining with you any more.

This isn't fair. No. Just no. You can't write John and Moriarty both perfectly. It's like being able to write the trio perfectly. Oh, wait, you CAN write the trio perfectly.

Also, I feel the need to point out that you can now count reviews towards your total unanswered. Can you even answer reviews here? I have such little knowledge of this site it's pathetic. Not really, actually, but still.

And that sentence made no sense.

Yeah, John was awesome. I'm kind of not being able to think right now. In my defense, my brain is full of stuff about the Cold War. And then you throw Moriarty and John at me, and it's like I'm watching Sherlock again, which soooo doesn't help.

You're incredible.
GUESS WHO chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
DUDE. This is like the first time I've ever reviewed on . And I'm doing it all for you so be happy!

Also, if you really can't tell who this is, I'm going to cry.

So /this/ is your definition of crappy? Seriously? No. If I could write Moriarty like that I'd be like...famous or something. You deserve to be famous. I swear, you went and stole Moffat's brain for this. It was like I was reading the script for the next season of Sherlock. And if this was the script, I'd be ecstatic. In fact, I think I'mma email Moffat and tell him to use this as the script. Cause you deserve it. Except I don't know if he gets fanmail. And it would be almost-plagarism if I did, but hey, you'd be totally famous. I can picture the headlines. "Young British girl writes script for Sherlock Season 3!" Don't you just love the sound of that? It's pretty awesome.

And the imagery. Um, give it to me, yes? It was awesome. Gave me chills. You're good at that.

You're just amazing and crazy insanely good and amawefansudible in every way.

(If you still don't know who I am, I think I'm going to go curl into a ball and rethink the existence of my life. Or at least, I hope no one else leaves you reviews that are so crazy and off topic because you deserve so much better).

YEAH I GET TO GO READ CHAPTER 2 NOW.

Seriously considering making an account just so I can favorite this. Can you even favorite stuff on ? Idk.

AND I CAN'T SIGN OFF THE WAY I USUALLY WOULD, SO... I leave you with this.

phanpiggy chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Awesome! Interesting insight into the character! I've always thought that Moriarty didn't really want to kill Sherlock-just make him come up with a way to 'avoid' death, so to speak...