Reviews for Convincingly broken
stargazerdown chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
That was great!
You write well. :)
What's with all the italics though?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
No, beyond fabulous. That was the best thing, in all of my time in every fandom I've ever been in in my entire life, that I've ever read. You, my friend...

You are awesome.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
That was fabulous.
greenboredom chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
This is absolutely great, all done in character, with the added darkness for Mycroft. Truthful dialogues are always of high value to me, especially dealing with hurt/comfort, so cheers for that. I really hope that this story gets an update soon :)
DJPilapitiya chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Love the story! But are you actually updating it though? Because it keeps saying you've updated, but there's no new chapters! Is that just happening to me? :S

:D x
Esstell chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
Suc a cool story! Goes to my favs. :)
sami1010220 chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
A really interesting story, but your writing style and the pace of the story were a bit confusing at times
fanastikal chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
I adored this story. There's just something about it that really drew me in. Intriguing, fascinating, beautiful, heartbreaking. Thank you.
Prothoe chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
Oh, my goodness... This story is so heart-touching, thrilling, brilliant! Full of perfect, touching lines like this one for example: "But there was something about John that made him feel safe. There was something that eased the pain which sometimes became unbearable."

I really don't know why there are just a few reviews...It's an amazing story and I can't wait for more!
The Miss America chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
This is really sad but good 2! Love it and update soon ! Also this won't be slash right?
1324nnypq78 chapter 2 . 4/21/2012