Reviews for Fire & Rain
PeetaFinnick chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Please I beg you to update. I love the fanfifctions about katniss and peeta being from different district. And they fall in love in the games. But no one ever finishes them. Please finish this story. Or update please..
wiltt003 chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
Really hope you carry on with this, it's great!
xBBx chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
Hmmm, very interesting. The only other story I've read of them being from different Districts was a Romeo/Juliet tragedy and while it was excellently written, sad endings are never completely satisfying.
I hope you continue soon, I'm intrigued. :)
B
Skye Allison chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Do more please! I love it!
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
Poor Emmett! Stuck with the Careers.

""As I brought out a few packets of crackers, some dried beef and an apple, I saw him brighten considerably, gazing at the food in longing.

Bringing my arm back, I tossed the food up one by one, with him expertly catching each item and looking back at me in a mixture of confusion, gratitude, and respect.

I shrugged the backpack back on, nodded once at him, and turned to go find the other Careers, a ghost of a smile flitting across my face."" I LOVE how Katniss ran into Peeta again, and how she gave him the food from her backpack.
LondonJewel chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
I really like ow you are writing this. Please update when you can. I'll be waiting for the update:D
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
I'd almost forgotten about this fic, had to go back and re-read the previous chapters, but I'm glad I did and I'm glad you updated.
MaidenAlice chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
yay you are back and updating.. (-) i cant believe that katniss help peeta i wonder how people are going to react to that and will they have more encounters like that
lovely42 chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
I love this story please update soon!

love lovely42
VMars lover chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
That was cute. Please update some more
fyra73 chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Hey, the story is great so far. I can't wait for the next update to see how they get away from the Careers. )
Artemis Lily Luna chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
I have to say to this is amazing but "are you afraid of wate"r is a little to tacky and you should have put as radint as the sea " but other wise that this is greeeeeaaaaaatttt
MaidenAlice chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
great story
Lady Featherweight chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Seems really interesting. Looking forward to whats going to happen now that Katniss and Emmett have not managed to do what they wanted.

please update asap :D
Fleur24 chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
YAY new chapter!

""I am overtaken by the boy from Eight, who reaches for a backpack and nearly makes it to the safe haven of the trees before Marvel's spear pierces him in the back and takes him down."" Poor boy. He was so close!

Shoot, Glimmer having the bow and arrow is bad for Katniss. She won't be able to hunt as well. Maybe that's underestimating her.

""There is Emmett, the large mace at his feet, and his ever-present smile on his face.

"S'up fellow tribute?," he greets, welcoming my hug as I try to calm down a bit"" Good ole Emmett. I do like him. He's a great friend and ally for Katniss.

Uh oh Emmett and Katniss ran into the Careers. Thank goodness Marvel is so gullible.

Its sad that they weren't able to escape. Maybe they'll have another chance.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »