Reviews for Angel
killerman118 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Fuckin' tanks ah hate 'em
TheBlackCape chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
AMAZING! Can't wait for the next chapter!
TheBlackCape chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
I'm sad as shit right now I just watched a ending of beyond to souls, The journalists from outcast die and this!? I know Ellis isn't dead but the others being sad and crying is getting to me! *SOB*
ImSeriousBro chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
Awesomeeeeeeeeee! Keith! 3
ImSeriousBro chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
I'm so glad you updated! Great chapter.
Fauxhound chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
I'm glad this is the first L4D fanfic I have ever read.

This one is great, I love it! Very creative! I love your writing style and take on the L4D world.
anon chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Whew! I've been reading this all day. It's very addicting and you don't want to stop! I love the story and I hope you keep writing it!
ImSeriousBro chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
Keith! (: Awesome
Naygo chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
Oh god... I hope Keith isn't leading them into a trap... That'd break lil' Ellis's heart...

On another note, this is AWESOME :DDDD

I wish you luck with your money troubles! I live in a horribly old rented home and I have no room to buy plants or I'd attempt to help you out, though... it doesn't help if I live nowhere near you I guess... You're in my thoughts!
Dawnwish112 chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
Nicely done! I've read lots of fanfictions about Keith or involving him somehow, but they always made him seem immature, reckless, and downright stupid (though from what Ellis tells us, that's understandable). This made it seem like, despite the stupid things he does, he can still be responsible. I wish real people would be like that.

Good luck with your farmer days, btw.
samiekins17 chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
Another great chapter! I'm getting even more curious to find out what is going to happen. Hope everything goes alright with your family's farm as well )
Naygo chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
When I saw Keith in there, I seriously got super excited and squished my face to make a fish face and bounced up and down in my seat. I'm such a dork, but this is amazing and I love this story. :)

I've been following this story for a while and just recently had the time to catch up on it and I get more and more thrilled with each chapter release. Keep up the good work!
samiekins17 chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
Once again great chapter. Yay Keith! I had a feeling something was going to happen like that with the mention of Keith's dog. Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter like usual. _
Taisi chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
"Got me a hunting rifle."

"Shoot, better n' nothing, right? Want military snipe?"

"Nah, I like this one."

ASDGHJKL I'm calling that a shout-out and I don't care what anyone says.
Taisi chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Just being in their company made him feel better—welcomed. Part of something. Not lonely.

"Alright, everybody, follow me."

LOOOVE the dream sequence. Love Nick appeared first.