Reviews for In The Shade
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
yes we need more OroIta
more more more
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
This story was awesome. Great work!:)
Wtf chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Very perverted.
Kayisme chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Scary much? Anyways... Love the story so far
KawaiiRogue chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
Made my day I like this pairing
Itachi-chan chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
It is still a good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
love it
Lord Shiranui chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Hn. I liked it... usually i dont go for this pairing but this fanfic made me change my mind ;D
Elynna chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Hey there:)

First off, I want to thank you for posting this since I've never see a OroXItachi fic without the word 'rape' in the summary and I wanted to give this pairing a shot without having to cringe at blood all over the place. Straight of the bat, his thoughts on his class were really funny and Deidara & Hidan make a good supporting couple but you weren't kidding when you said OOC! Although they kind of grew on me through the chapter. Then came Itachi. Hmmm... I knew that Itachi was going to bottom in this pair so I wasn't surprised you gave him the description that you did but... (how do I put this?) you don't have to make him seem like a full girl, you know? Like he's actually about the same height a Oro (when they meet in canon) and he's not a waif! I know I'm being nit-picky but it's just my constructive criticism!

Also there were a couple of missing periods, tense confusions and all that fun stuff. It is not bad enough to hinder your writing but may be a distraction from your actually, very intriguing plot. :) I'm definitely going to finish this fic tonight!

P.S. I leave all my reviews as Guests so you can delete them if you think they are too harsh!

ruchamah chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Not to alarm u or anything, but I have a massive boner right now... and I'm a girl. PS this was an amazing story I loved it although u did make a few mistakes it was incredible! Five stars
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Asuralover101bowman chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
I loved this! Thanks for writing this!'