Reviews for It's Elemental
makoandkorra chapter 4 . 5/19
You are one talented writer! I love this story so much! Good work! I loved how you made their relationship, it wasn't perfect but change into something beautiful.
TakeCare chapter 4 . 4/11
Soo amazing. I really appreciate that you kept the characters true to how the are in the show. Thank you for writing this:)
CrazyPhenom chapter 4 . 2/15
This was amazing
Psychedelic Panda Goddess chapter 4 . 1/23
This is beautiful! I've read a few LOK fics on this site, but NONE have fulfilled that something I needed like this one has!

Thanks for writing it!
nikitatikin chapter 4 . 1/6
This was absolutely beautiful. I loved every moment of it. Fantastic work!
TeaHouse chapter 4 . 1/1
Read the WHOLE thing! And all I can say "WOW." Your writing voice is amazingly easy and fluid to read. Thanks for this fic. Happy New Year!
zoeydc chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
And that was definitely hot!
zoeydc chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
OMG! That was soo Makorra. (aaand cute)
Jynger Loves LOK chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
OMG Best fanfic ever! It gave me everything all the steamy moments and all of the perfect family moments love it!
LaughingSenselessly chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Nicely done. I had a great time reading this fic :)
Appello chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Exactly what I was looking and hoping for. Thank you for sharing this with us :)
caribbeanblues chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
This is beautiful. I love how much they've changed and matured through the years, and how their relationship and love changed. I love how you compared their life together with Mako's scraf - it's worn and stained but strong, enduring, and loving.
Really beautiful fic.
caribbeanblues chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Wow. I hardly ever read smut, not because I think it's wrong but because people don't know how to write good smut, but this... this is amazing! And I completely agree with your a/n. Communication is the key part to any relationship and I firmly believe that the best sex happens if the people involved in a relationship always talk to each other. So this is really good.
I love the part when Mako realises that he feels empty, because I think most of the people feel that way. It's not the same and it never will be the same as making love to someone.
Eh, this all sounded so much better in my head, sorry. The point is, I agree with you and you did a wonderful job with this chapter. :)
SS chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Loved this story to bits3 Your style of writing is just beautiful, I love the comparisons you use in your chapters and the larger picture you paint with your words its ahgufisdahgufdsihg. Don't know how else to describe it! This is definitely my favourite Makorra story3
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2014