Reviews for Love rhymes with death
Linzlover chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
Love the Ending! :)
WENN9366 chapter 20 . 10/7/2012
Awww...what a wonderful ending. Loved it! Everything has come full circle.
enosgalpal chapter 20 . 10/7/2012
What a fitting end. Or is this the beginning? Great story. God bless.
mygh91 chapter 20 . 10/7/2012
Aww! I love a happy ending! Nice to see they ended up stronger for their real life nightmare.
mygh91 chapter 19 . 9/25/2012
So Enos left to save Maryanne knowing he would probably be killed. That's bravery! So glad he let all the pain he has been through out and let Daisy in. Loved the fluff , though I don;t think it reached anywhere near T rated.
mygh91 chapter 18 . 9/25/2012
Sorry for the delay in reviewing, it's been crazy this week at my house( remodeled two bedrooms, not to mention soccer tournaments and such with my girls) I absolutely love Enos last line *I need you Daisy" that is so sweet. I would have wrapped my arms around him too!
Enos'sGal chapter 19 . 9/24/2012
I loved the last paragraph of this chapter ! It was really moving! Great work and I like how you get into their heads! Nice!
enosgalpal chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
Ooh, nice. Can it get any better? Can't wait to see where this goes from here. God bless.
WENN9366 chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
Aww...this was such a sweet chapter. I love the part where he just reaches over and kisses her. And he finally talked about everything. Great story. I can't wait for Carry that Weight!
WENN9366 chapter 18 . 9/18/2012
This chapter was so sweet, and I love how Daisy understands what's going on in his mind and the reasons he's doing things. And he finally talked about it - sort of :) The ending was great, so poignant, because of course no matter how much Enos loves Daisy, his first thought will always be to protect her. Even from himself.

Fluff? Did someone mention fluff? Lol...
enosgalpal chapter 18 . 9/15/2012
Wow, at least Enos lived. Poor Sherrif LIttle, but he did a good job. Can't wait to see what happens next. Hope Enos can vent and get feeling better. God bless.
Enos'sGal chapter 18 . 9/15/2012
Great chapter...as always your writing is so descriptive and brings out the emotions between the two. Love the wedding rings...that was a surprise. I was initially thinking he was going back for the note! ; )

Loved this: "Besides, I'm a Duke. Has my life been ever peaceful..."

AMEN!
enosgalpal chapter 17 . 9/12/2012
Not again! At least all the bad guys are dead now and maybe Enos' dreams won't be so bad. Now he can heal, I hope he'll let the others help him. Great story, can't wait for the next chapter. God bless.
WENN9366 chapter 17 . 9/11/2012
Oh no! Now he's in a worse situation that ever! I loved the imagery of the old church, especially with the vultures waiting.
Enos'sGal chapter 17 . 9/11/2012
The last scene, where he gets shot and flys out the window...KLEENEX TIME! OMGosh! GREAT description and wonderful work! YAY! How he HAS to survive!