Reviews for They're Not A Couple When
bbrodriguez chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Aww! So cute!
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This is positively wonderful.
Trance Starr chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Woooooooooow. I'm usually not a huge fan of pregnancy stories but you did an AMAZING job and you're a beautiful writer. So fantastic, Beck is ridiculously lovable in this story and it was totally in character.
MesaLovesBade chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
OMG SO FRIDGEN CUTE SO FRIDGEN GOOD! #BADE4EVER
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This is a very nice piece of work. There's minimal dialogue, but it works, and I love how the title is repeated several times in the story.

At the get-go, I was actually already sold on the idea of Beck wanting to make it work with Jade. The line, "He thinks about the fact that if he can do this right, if he can prove himself to her, then maybe, just maybe, she'll finally take him back." had me rooting for him, and it felt like nothing we've ever seen on the show (yet - I mean, hopefully, he'll start fighting for her). I didn't want it to come easily for him. I wanted him to work his way to her good side again: emphasis on the work.

"She tells Beck about all her appointments, leaving it up to him as to whether he makes it or not. And every appointment, he's there at her house, ready to drive her to wherever she needs to go." -Broke my heart, just beautiful.
alwaysthinking101 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
That was really sweet, good job :)
lu3lu4 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Sooooo cute!
cwgirlup chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This story is all kinds of awesome. Wonderful Bade pregnancy story and a wonderful reunion story. I was almost in tears at the end and right now I really hate Dan Schneider for what he did to Beck and Jade.
mitzyspain chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is beautiful, very beautiful
Ella Lea chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Best post breakup fic so far. Thank you for actual originality
ButterfliesOnTheWall chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Wow with or without medicine your story's are amazing. I love it! This is a great make up story. I like how just because they broke up he didn't stop caring for her and helping her out. I also like how their make up or them getting back together wasn't rush. Usually I hate them being apart for so long but it didn't really seem like they broken up cause he was there for her the whole time and I really like that.

Great story! I Love it
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Have I ever told you how much I love your stories?
AvidReaderAshley chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL WORK RIGHT HERE!