Reviews for The Lost and the Broken
broadwaybabeliterati chapter 24 . 7/17
Absolutely amazing story! I really do,hope you finish it.
SpencerHellaReid chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
Oh no. I don't know if I want to finish this story. I don't do well with angst. D:
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
Some interesting narrative choices here. I'd like to see more "connective tissue," but I'm getting the idea in broad strokes.
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
I like how Hotch is "helping" his team with the "clue bus." What season is this?
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
I hope JJ is considering or has considered texting Morgan.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Very interesting approach - that Reid may have missed the most important parts of what Morgan was saying - but at least from context they appear to be on the same page. :)
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Gay or not anyone would turn to Jell-O looking at ether one of them.
snuggy29 chapter 24 . 1/2/2015
Wow just wow I love this story just came across it. Its the best Morgan/Reid fic out there please update please. I know its two years way over due but I have seen some of the readers request. This would be a terrible shame to get us hooked and leave us hanging like that.
Just cruel. Max is a mess he is the reason that Derek has Clooney. Derek is so jealous and possessive.
Come on chapter 25 coming soon right.
Vonnie chapter 24 . 12/27/2014
Wow to know Clooney came from Max is definitely surprising. I would love to see this story continue. Maybe a sequel? Hope to read more. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/6/2014
Very nice. Hope you continue
aspiegiraffe chapter 24 . 7/5/2014
This so needs more its amazing
Guest chapter 24 . 7/7/2013
IT IS NICE WHEN I COME ACROSS A (CM) I HAVE NOT READ. THIS WAS VERY GOOD AND IF YOU DECIDE TO COMPLETE IT PLEASE REMEMBER ME BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO READ IT KEEP ON WRITING BECAUSE YOU ARE GOOD.
Pinkloid chapter 24 . 6/10/2013
Please update soon! This is a great story and I'd hate to see it abandonned!
gatsbyabroad chapter 24 . 5/31/2013
This is so good. I really hope you haven't abandoned it completely!
sweetteatwo chapter 24 . 12/19/2012
So glad that max was not out to cause trouble between Reid and Morgan.
I'm glad that Max called and told Reid that he was sorry and that he will be glad to get to know Reid, and told Reid to treat Morgan good. so please update when you can.