Reviews for The Lost and the Broken
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 9 . 9/14/2016
your Morgan is absolutely ridiculous. let's not mention how confusing it is when the chapter starts off talking about things we have no inkling of (deal? what deal? and what are they doing in Oklahoma?!) but you make Morgan completely out of character and its crazy. he's manhandling Reid out of jealousy, Reid is cursing by the way which he never does, and now whenever they argue a little Morgan goes straight for the kill punch, saying whatever will hurt and that is definitely not Derek Morgan. maybe you should rewatch a few episodes cause Morgan never hurts anyone intentionally especially Reid
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
the start to this chapter was really confusing. we go from Monday after the weekend with the club incident to Reid playing chess with James and talking with no reid-nervousness. even after years with the bau Reid still has some nervousness and stutters and rambles yet he's met this James guy who come on even you have to admit sounds link a stalker that could turn into a murderer easily (and Reid is a profiler so NO WAY he wouldn't pick up on that) and ...I'm sorry its just really confusing. did you take a break between last chapter and this one? or maybe there's a chapter missing in between
DroogieRN chapter 24 . 9/9/2016
I knew this wasn't finished but I started it anyway. What can I say - I'm clearly an idiot. I bet you're long gone from here, but wow! It would be great to see this finished. Great story!
broadwaybabeliterati chapter 24 . 7/17/2016
Absolutely amazing story! I really do,hope you finish it.
SpencerHellaReid chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
Oh no. I don't know if I want to finish this story. I don't do well with angst. D:
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
Some interesting narrative choices here. I'd like to see more "connective tissue," but I'm getting the idea in broad strokes.
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
I like how Hotch is "helping" his team with the "clue bus." What season is this?
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
I hope JJ is considering or has considered texting Morgan.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Very interesting approach - that Reid may have missed the most important parts of what Morgan was saying - but at least from context they appear to be on the same page. :)
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Gay or not anyone would turn to Jell-O looking at ether one of them.
snuggy29 chapter 24 . 1/2/2015
Wow just wow I love this story just came across it. Its the best Morgan/Reid fic out there please update please. I know its two years way over due but I have seen some of the readers request. This would be a terrible shame to get us hooked and leave us hanging like that.
Just cruel. Max is a mess he is the reason that Derek has Clooney. Derek is so jealous and possessive.
Come on chapter 25 coming soon right.
Vonnie chapter 24 . 12/27/2014
Wow to know Clooney came from Max is definitely surprising. I would love to see this story continue. Maybe a sequel? Hope to read more. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/6/2014
Very nice. Hope you continue
aspiegiraffe chapter 24 . 7/5/2014
This so needs more its amazing
Guest chapter 24 . 7/7/2013
IT IS NICE WHEN I COME ACROSS A (CM) I HAVE NOT READ. THIS WAS VERY GOOD AND IF YOU DECIDE TO COMPLETE IT PLEASE REMEMBER ME BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO READ IT KEEP ON WRITING BECAUSE YOU ARE GOOD.