Reviews for The Rat King Era
MariskaBaby92 chapter 12 . 1/10
Awesome and well said! Alexandra-you are precisely what we love.
MariskaBaby92 chapter 11 . 1/10
Both of the stories that you chose to write became two of my favorites overall. I have reread them and even recommended them and I think you did am amazing job orchestrating how things flowed and the events from their past not letting them affect their future. Good writers can make things sound great, but great writers make words on a page sound magical and you definitely have accomplished that.

This story in its self brought tears of joy and wonder to my eyes and I loved every minute of what you gave us. Amazingly done and I look so forward to continuing to follow you in the crazy world of Jibbs. I know you bring nothing but the best and I hope you know that your dedicated fans love what you bring to the table.

Kudos xoxo
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
This was just...perfect. An amazing way to end things.
Flynn chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
This is so perfect. I had the hugest smile on my face when reading it. My favourite part is that Kelly had seven kids, & all their lovely names. You've hit the ball out of the park once again!
JibbsGal1 chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
This was a beautiful ending and I loved the last line. Perfect.
VG LittleBear chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
Hi, it was a lovely chapter, as lightheaded as this universe ever got. Gibbs going to call the grand-kids after the seven dwarfs, or rather the holiday deer, had me grinning. I will have to go back to the beginning sometime, but Jethro and Jenny are good together, very good.
Thanks and best wishes for 2015! Cheers!
MDDC26 chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
Kind of sad to see it end - and holy crap did Kelly have a lot of kids - but a wonderful progression, and a fitting finale.

Amazing.
Esquinzo chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
Thank you so much for writing this. Both, the originally story and those 'snap shots', belong to my favourites, so this is kind of the end of an era, but I'm looking forward to the wedding fic.
IWantColoredRain chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
Fantastic ending.
JibbsGal1 chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
This was really great. The line about the bathtub and Kelly's reaction was genius, LOL! Also your note at the beginning cracked me up. Really love the evolution of Lizzy, especially her relationships with her mom and sister. Thanks for this - and have a wonderful holiday season!
mckenzie chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
! this is amazing tbh. I didn't get why nina would love this universe so much at first but now it's one of my faves ily
IWantColoredRain chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
Poor Kelly, glad she's moving on though.
Zeki Young chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
I love these stories. I like the mature way you approach this universe and the unique scenes you write.
Esquinzo chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
This has kinda blown me away. It's written so empathetically (?) that I feel like I could almost relate.
On top of that I was quite surprised to find out you were only 17 when you wrote 'The Orchid Thief' I think it's an amazing achievement, no matter how old you were, but it just impresses me all the more.
Zara chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
I loved this. It was heartbreaking to read - I started crying and had to stop for a couple minutes - but so perfect. Very sincere and realistic. Great job.