Reviews for To Walk a Path
WarrentheHero chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Fantastic.
I can't wait to see what form of Geist this is, let alone how he'll deal with an intangible foe.
Keep 'em coming!
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
It looks like Marrick can handle himself fairly well, and I'm sure that exciting events are coming up for this guy. With the Church's power on the decline, he'll need every bit of power he has left to survive!
Sadakiel chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Really enjoyed that, just the story I've been looking for about innastrad, it sounds like you actually know what's happening on the plane! Unlike most people that make mtg stories, I'm thinking about making my first one shortly
Darth Mezcal chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Hey, good work! I love the world of Innistrad, and you're doing a great job of portraying it.

Other than one spelling mistake (you said cold intsead of could I think. It's when you're describing his face) and having uncapitalized words after quotation marks, this is speldid. And even then, those are just small details.

I hope to read more of your story. Oh, and your writing is a lot more professional than many I've seen over this site. Good job.

Darth Sayn
Draconaros chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
So far so good.

I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this.
Mangaverse Planeswalker chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Whoa! So this was the guy you were talking about? Awesome! I'm hoping to read more. Things have been heavy at work so reading stuff like this really helps motivate me. :D Oh yeah, you said something about this guy being more of the "summon angel, smite the evil" type and I'd be interested in seeing something like that. I haven't read a lot of fantasy fanfiction with characters that fight in that manner. :)
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Good imagery and dialogue so far, plus the whole thing feels authentic with the details and mood. I'm willing to bet that this geist will either turn out very powerful for Marrick or only be a prelude to an even more powerful monster. Either way, update soon!