Reviews for Avowal
FluffyPuff18 chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
Amazing please please please keep writing bring this fic back for me
TopazDove chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
... Finn... U r such a fucking bitch right now... I cant... I cant even... I refuse to look at u *turns away, links arms with Blaine and Kurt and begins to walk away*
Guest chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
AMAZING. WRITE MOREEEE :) :) Honestly it was fantastic. You da best! 3
FerS chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, will you continue this? I LOVE IT
U chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
K like the indecision from Finn. He's such a vacillating guy with no clue how to process his feelings. You write him with a christ quality that fits him so well. I enjoyed your run at this and hope you get the motivation to continue.
thejake1010 chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
i love this storyline.. please continue writing. I hope it gets even hotter with a full sex scene. you really capture the characters' personalities well
TVTime chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Awesome chapter! The closet make out was hot! I sure hope Finn figures out his feelings soon! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
TVTime chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
Wow great chapter! Their day at the park sounded so fun and awesome, especially when they rode with the other couples! Awwww! The kiss was great too, I bet it did really confuse Sam. Poor Finn doesn't know what he wants yet! Can't wait to read on!
TVTime chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Aww that was a sad chapter! Poor Finn, I really feel for him! I hope they get a chance to talk soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
This is so good! Can't wait for more :)
TVTime chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Awesome job! Finn is so sweet and adorable even if he is clueless! I'm really glad that Sam has so much support and I can't wait to read on and watch things develop between these two!
TVTime chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Wow this was incredible! I LOVED the way you started the story by having Sam announce that he's bisexual in truth it dare! That was so brave of him and a really clever, creative idea in your part! Well done!

Thank goodness everyone ended up taking it ok.

I loved how he asked Finn for a hug too. That was so sweet and also brave and very much what he would have needed. Anyway, all around awesome job! I'm excited to read more!
Cookiemon1 chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Keep going its starting to get good
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 5 . 4/29/2012