Reviews for Close Proximities
Yuyui Hime chapter 1 . 1/2
Ahahaha this short chapter is so canon! I suddenly remembered all those NaruHina encounters and realized that Naruto does seems like someone that's not aware of personal space :-D
hqhqhq chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
really cuuuteeeeee 3
usa-chan chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This is funny and fluffy, thanks for writing it!
Raine Wintermoon chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I like your writing style here, just saying! :) And the references on the anime parts. And, and, honestly, this need more feedback! I really appreciate your stories, even though they're only a few, your simple writing style too, and I just wanted to say that. Teehee. :)
fruitschinpo-samuraiG chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This was incredibly cute :)
secondstardust chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Adorable :) maybe he isn't as clueless as we thought. Very sweet story.
Rumblereader chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
DAWWW SO SWEET IT ROTS MY TEETH
Arasia chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
*squeals*

This was sooooo cute!

I loved it, it was so adorable & sweet.

I hope you right more NaruHina fics

Faved!
mynameiseveryword chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Cuteeeeeeeee! (:
Flower in the River chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Aww 3. I love Naruhina love.
Ladybug chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This is totally adorableeee!

Thanks for sharing this lovely little fic. (:
Sweetiedogood chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
that was cute!
doubt to doubt chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Aww, this was so sweet! And not overly so to the point that it so syrupy, love your stories, makes me adore this pairing more and more
anonymoose chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This story reminded me of how painfully slow things move between these two. I like the way you twisted the usual "check her forehead for fever" into an excuse for him to be close to her, though. Your writing is really sweet and captured the way her mind must race through about a hundred different observations per second when she's around him, and their relationship seemed realistic and special. I havent read such a sweet oneshot in a long time!
Kendra chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This story is so cute!~ I mean it has me smiling like crazy XD I really like your stories anyway so keep it up!