Reviews for Finding Your Spirit
Blondie B. Happy chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
This is REALLY good!
nequam-tenshi chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
This has a good start. Question: is Korra able to walk again or is she needing to be carried?
Sueanoi chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Wow! This fiction is amazing! I love every bit of it!

more? soon? please?
A Magical Owl chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
I loved it! 3 you're gonna continue this... right?
jaqjaq123 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
yes, me again, probly you biggest fan, hehe

im liking the start of this story, it sounds like a really good story of personal growth
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Now here's a suspenseful ending! :P I'm glad I found this one. 3 Keep writing-I hope you love it as much as it seems from reading your work!
swimmergirl22 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Good story so far keep writing.
Chickenscratch93 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Yet another great story! Excellent call on Amon being an energybender ('tis canon!)

I love this chapter... *sniff* I really hope there's something like this in the series
Katara314 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
I Love the story!

I know Korra is going to have to go into the spurt world at one time or another. Even if this is not the way.

Perhaps just for plain help with the equalists?

Overall, characterization was great, good plot, and just a great story!

If you had finished on time, I would of voted for you on kf!
Aryck-The-One chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Excellent. I like it so far. Legend of Korra has been largely devoid of the spiritual aspect of the original series; hopefully that'll change soon. In the meantime, we always have great fan-fics such as this.

BTW, could you do me a favor? This story gave me a little spark of inspiration; I just posted my own story called "Not Good Enough", which I pretty much thought up like... an hour after I read this.

I'm not the best writer in the world, but do you think you could take a look, maybe drop a review? There's some KatAang, if you need more incentive.
mariposablossom chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Wow, this is a really creative concept and I can't wait to see what else you do with it :) I'll be looking forward to upcoming chapters because you've got me hooked!
Midnight4568 chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
I like all of the detail in this chapter! Aang seems to be in character, based on his younger self. Also, I like your theory of how energybending can be reversed. Looking forward for the next chapter!
Midnight4568 chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
This is a great story so far!

Why did you post the first three chapters at once?