Reviews for Witness To An Execution
meezzy chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
I assumed this story was a oneshot, which is why I never checked back. Anyway, a very original idea and good job executing (excuse the pun) it! It's awesome to see Thomas being so nice and giving so much help to little Sarah. I love how you included all the familiar historical characters with tragic ends and gave them all their well-deserved happy endings. Thumbs up!
Ifab1ndiya chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
Wow I liked the ending! Very good job! I liked that Edward & Sarah are married! And I knew Edward would be happy with girls unlike his father.

Also Thomas had a very keen observation. It was his grand daugther & HenryVIII's. Weird.
puppylove13 chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
AWW! That's all I can say. Aw.
CocoRocks chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
Such as wonderful ending. I am sad that this story is finished but I am happy that I was able to enjoy reading it for so long.
Livangel16 chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
Yay! Edward's alive! Hallelujah! Now, once he's better, there should be a kiss betwen him and Sarah! Amazing job on this! And keep an eye out for my own Tudors story coming soon to FanFiction! Update soon!
Ifab1ndiya chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
Omg, I melted when Edward said he'd make Sarah queen 1 day! I hope to see that soon! Very soon! Plus Mabel & George and Jane & Guilford had nice fluff moments!
Ifab1ndiya chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Ooh I like how Sarah understands Northumberland's motives right away even though she is poor. And I like the rest of this CH. If you(& the 1980 9 Days Queen movie about Jane Grey) didn't make Guilford nice(IDK if he is, actually) & in love with Jane(& the other way around); I'd have shipped Barnaby & Jane(but I always do, but Barnaby free is even better ). Because in history Jane & Guilford didn't get along at all, it was weird.

Ooh so they'd have to leave if Mary became queen. Are Mabel & Sarah protestants? Ooh I liked how George proposed. :D
CocoRocks chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
Yay I am so glad that Edward is well again! I am so happy for George and Mabel.
Livangel16 chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
OK. So, first things first. I LOVE this story and am thinking about writing a Tudor fanfic myself. Second, I am BEGGING you...PLEASE don't kill Edward! He and Sarah are perfect together! And update soon because the suspense is killing me! D
CocoRocks chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
Please let Edward get better. I don't want him to die.
niecy chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
please dont kill edward. He and Sarah would be perfect together. Also I love Elizabeth got to marry robert. It was something she really wanted.
TheGirlOnFirexx chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
Meanie. If you kill Edward, I will be so sad. He and Sarah are so cute together!

Aww, MABEL AND GEORGE FOREVES!
CocoRocks chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
Poor Edward. I hope he will be alright.
Ifab1ndiya chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
Ooh I like this. Also why couldn't Sarah get a nice medieval name like Mabel?

Ah and I LOVE the Edward/Sarah pairing. Edward is sooo *sigh*. And lol, I'm loving Lettice being jealous, I never liked Leatice.

And nooo poor Edward! *hugs Edward* Poor poor prince.

It was nice seeing Guilford but Jane & GUilford were never happy. To me Jane might be happier with Barnaby. But if poor Edward is terminal like in this then I'd have an Barnaby/Sarah. Though I REALLY like Edward, and I'm sure Jane feels the same.
A Random Llama chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
OMG! So, I really like the George/Mabel thingy! She's, like, just met her daughter's father's lover's brother. OMG! Please update!