Reviews for No More Owed Outtakes
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 6 . 1/28
hahahahaha loved the sex talk Mrs. Everdeen had with Peeta. I love reading awkward and uncomfortable scenes. Oh and Go Peeta for pointing out to the douchebag Gale, that Katniss has choices too! Take that sucka!
Urazz chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
Lol. I'm surprised you did the conversation between Mrs. Everdeen and Peeta about sex. It was pretty hilarious with how awkward it was.
supergirl971 chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
J'ai adore leur discussion lol pauvre Peeta super gêné mais c'est pour la bonne cause !
Hâte d'en lire plus !
everlasting1286 chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
LOL I loved that conversation between Peeta and Katniss' mother :) I'm so happy you added some more, I really enjoyed this fic!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
Thanks for update this. I love it.
raissa20 chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
Boy, that was awkward. Poor guy. Necessary, though. Loved it. Can't wait to read more!
fyrebirdrises chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
Love this!

Particularly the idea that Mrs. Everdeen would rather have this conversation with Peeta than try it with Katniss. Not that I blame her :-).
sixela872 chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
All of these outtakes are a great supplement to a great story. Thanks for sharing them. I hope you keep them coming!
everlasting1286 chapter 5 . 5/20/2015
I loved the original fic and i can't believe i didn't realize there were outtakes! As a result I've had to put off a few other things to read every chapter :-)
kamjam chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
Brilliant :D
supergirl971 chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
J'espère que Katniss se rendra vite compte des "options" qu'elle a ! J'espère aussi que Gale ne blessera pas Madge en s'amusant avec elle...
raissa20 chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
Loved it! Glad you updated so soon. Peeta confronting Gale was awesome, especially his last line. Can't wait to see what the next outtake will be about. Have a great week!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
this story is like the best ever. omg it is soo good.
cris252 chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
This is a wonderful little treasure to happen upon. First time I've read "No More Owed." I really enjoyed this AU, seeing history prior to the Games. Ever thought of writing the original story in Peeta's POV? Looking forward to more outtakes.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/8/2015