Reviews for Phosphorus Burns: Karin Oneshots
TheBigFatBear chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
This...this is just one of the best things I've ever read. This has just made my day. I love all the comedy and humor in this! You've made me yearn for more SuiKarin fics! It was really clever to continue from the time where Karin accidentally stole Suigetsu's toothbrush. I tried my best not to laugh out loud in a quiet restaurant.
TheBigFatBear chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Poor Karin...I think this is my first time reading a Karin centric fic even though I love Karin as a character.
The feelings of Karin are done so perfectly! I wish there were more well written Karin stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I have an idea for the next chapter of this story. The basic idea is that there is a bet/dare between Jugo, Suigetsu, and possibly Sasuke concerning Karin. Sasuke and Jugo would bet/dare Suigetsu that he couldn't make Karin become his girlfriend. He accepts the challenge and he begins to formulate a plan. This plan would trick Karin into doing something very embarrasing, Suigetsu would videotape it and then use it to blackmail Karin into becoming his girlfriend. She would be forced to do a series of hiighly humiliating tasks or else the video will be shown to Sasuke. At the end there will be an epic showdown between Karin And Suigetsu. F.Y.I meant to be hilarious.
With the best regards,
R.N.G
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
The first line just made me crack up. I love the humor.

haha I love how they assume Karin and Suigetsu are together. OMG!
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I really want to know what Karin is doing in the manga.

Anyways, I liked the beginning of this. Karin thinking about her team. And I like the way you wrote this first piece. It's descriptive. I actually like Team Taka.
maxridelover chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
major's lol's from this one!
crimsonkira chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
LOLOLOL. I guess here we get an overload in Karin in fangirl mode. o_O But I love how you included a smidgen of Karin x Suigetsu while still keeping them in character, with them fighting and whatnot. I was rofling almost the whole time, especially when Jugo and Sasuke were like, "stop making out!" lolol
crimsonkira chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I've never really read Karin-centred fics before, so... wow. I actually rather like it!

It's so funny how there's so much swearing. XD I guess that's Karin and friends for you.

Holy crap, I was just doing an assignment on phosphorus a few weeks earlier, LOL.
The Lady Avaritia chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Oh, Juugo...

I think allt his time in solitary confinement affected his perception of group dynamics as whole. He'd knw then, the the Taka dynamics can't get any weirder.

All the wonderful innuendos cracked me up. I'm a closet Karin/Sui shipper XD

xx

Lady
The Lady Avaritia chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
OMG! OMG! OMG! I love Karin. She's one of my favorite characters!

This chapter was really great. I think something like that could easily happen. I mean, she was so devoted to Sasuke, and his betrayal could easily have driven her off the deep end. Suigetsu and Juugo's voices were spot-on as well.

This was deliciously dark :)

x

Lady
hathead chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
LOL!
hathead chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
aw, sad, but beautiful:)
The Tox chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Hi, I read it as you suggested. I have to tell you though, that it would be nice to be warned that this was going to be Suigetsu/Karin, because I really don't like that couple. As in, I close to hate it. Furthermore, no of the Taka members use suffixes when addressing each other - such as "Sasuke-kun" or "Sasuke-san" - they all just use their first names. So that was a bit distracting.

With that said, I read it still... Karin is such a hypocrite, heh. How many times has she gone through Sasuke's underwear drawer? Hehe.

I am glad that you like Karin; but she is far from a fangirl. She is obsessive and eccentric, and in love, but she doesn't idolize Sasuke. She constantly talks to him as her equal, is not afraid to scold him when he is being stupid, and even call him "pathetic" to his face after he nearly died from Deidara's suicide bomb.

All in all, I did find it hard to fully appreciate the story, since it is so biased against a couple I don't like at all. That makes me feel kind of bad, because the writing was not bad or anything like that, but I just could not get into it. Please warn me about the couple beforehand.
ProjXPsyClone chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I honestly love it when Karin and Suigetsu go at it with each other. xD

I'm not sure of what you think of it but I honestly like the whole Karin/Suigetsu idea because she tends to be more of herself around him in my opinion. xD

She's not as bad as people see her to be... just like Sakura... they have so many haters ...o.o...

Honestly speaking though I did get annoyed with Karin at first because she reminded me of little Sakura... infatuated by Sasuke. But she's slooooooooooowly but surely gaining acceptance from me as a character. I would love to see the two become good friends xD as odd and romanticized as that sounds.

Anyways. This is the first Karin fanfic I've ever read.

Good work and good luck!

I apologize for having taken up space in your inbox with this long drawn out review which spoke little of your story.

LOVE it though!