Reviews for Phosphorus Burns: Karin Oneshots
Wintry Leen chapter 2 . 9/7
You are such an inventive author.
'Nuff said.
Wintry Leen chapter 1 . 9/7
Such a rare read. Exceptional plot, choice of character, and writing. It burns too hot in my heart.
rainyrhapsody chapter 2 . 2/20
this is fucking hilarious. I want a Suigetsu now. Think they sell them on Amazon?
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
Not sure how you did it but you managed to make quite an awkward moment funny!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
The reference to the talking via quacking somehow resonated with me in this story. The sorrows, the ordeals, the twisted friendships: it's all out to be examined. You give Karin's role and personality new meaning here. Interesting start for sure.
TheBigFatBear chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
This...this is just one of the best things I've ever read. This has just made my day. I love all the comedy and humor in this! You've made me yearn for more SuiKarin fics! It was really clever to continue from the time where Karin accidentally stole Suigetsu's toothbrush. I tried my best not to laugh out loud in a quiet restaurant.
TheBigFatBear chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Poor Karin...I think this is my first time reading a Karin centric fic even though I love Karin as a character.
The feelings of Karin are done so perfectly! I wish there were more well written Karin stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I have an idea for the next chapter of this story. The basic idea is that there is a bet/dare between Jugo, Suigetsu, and possibly Sasuke concerning Karin. Sasuke and Jugo would bet/dare Suigetsu that he couldn't make Karin become his girlfriend. He accepts the challenge and he begins to formulate a plan. This plan would trick Karin into doing something very embarrasing, Suigetsu would videotape it and then use it to blackmail Karin into becoming his girlfriend. She would be forced to do a series of hiighly humiliating tasks or else the video will be shown to Sasuke. At the end there will be an epic showdown between Karin And Suigetsu. F.Y.I meant to be hilarious.
With the best regards,
R.N.G
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
The first line just made me crack up. I love the humor.

haha I love how they assume Karin and Suigetsu are together. OMG!
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I really want to know what Karin is doing in the manga.

Anyways, I liked the beginning of this. Karin thinking about her team. And I like the way you wrote this first piece. It's descriptive. I actually like Team Taka.
maxridelover chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
major's lol's from this one!
crimsonkira chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
LOLOLOL. I guess here we get an overload in Karin in fangirl mode. o_O But I love how you included a smidgen of Karin x Suigetsu while still keeping them in character, with them fighting and whatnot. I was rofling almost the whole time, especially when Jugo and Sasuke were like, "stop making out!" lolol
crimsonkira chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I've never really read Karin-centred fics before, so... wow. I actually rather like it!

It's so funny how there's so much swearing. XD I guess that's Karin and friends for you.

Holy crap, I was just doing an assignment on phosphorus a few weeks earlier, LOL.
accountdeleted358 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Oh, Juugo...

I think allt his time in solitary confinement affected his perception of group dynamics as whole. He'd knw then, the the Taka dynamics can't get any weirder.

All the wonderful innuendos cracked me up. I'm a closet Karin/Sui shipper XD

xx

Lady
accountdeleted358 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
OMG! OMG! OMG! I love Karin. She's one of my favorite characters!

This chapter was really great. I think something like that could easily happen. I mean, she was so devoted to Sasuke, and his betrayal could easily have driven her off the deep end. Suigetsu and Juugo's voices were spot-on as well.

This was deliciously dark :)

x