Reviews for Taste of Your Body
Midnight Essence chapter 20 . 3/14
Had to leave an anon review because I miss this story! Its been a year since the last update and I really hope you'll complete this and don't orphan ToYB
Omg, this is such an amazing story. I love how the plot thickens with just Itachi's presence. Please update soon because I can't wait for some more Kiba, Neji, and Itachi drama/action. Thanks for all the hard work you've entrusted in this story!
kitsunelova chapter 20 . 1/15
I knew I was setting myself up when I saw hat your last update was last year , lol... anyway I love this story , did I mention Kiba's dialect makes me feel like we're friends lol I have never rguess as a story where somebody "talks" like it got sooo good and idk how much longer I'll have to wait for an update. This pairing is hot shit , man you don't even know how giddy I got from readin it. If you have time give me a lil something
I'm rooting fpr this story. It's caught my fancy since the day chapter 1 was posted. Please update it if you ever get the chance to.
Ttracee chapter 20 . 8/3/2016
You know I stopped reaing this fic or rather I didn't keep up with the updates. Anyway, Iti's behavior confuses me. it seemed at first he was jut messing with Neji and Kiba to push them along. Now it seems like he is trying to actually 'get' Kiba. What is up with that?

Also, who do Sas think he is judging Kiba. In this fic Naru is no better. Kiba and Naru came from the surroundings. I wonder what would Naru say if he knew Sas was disespecting Kiba that way. Hell, Naru and Kiba are like brothers.

And, at least Kiba still works for money that is his. Naru is a stay at home dad. Yes, he is in school but still he shopping off of Sas's money.

Lastly, I hope Kiba is not bottom. Why when I read these fics Naru and Kiba are bottom when it coms to cetrtain characters. Kiba is rough and tumble in this fic. He is jut as dom as Neji - hell maybe more.

I will try to keep up with updates.
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
poor kiba
MidnightJewl chapter 20 . 6/27/2016
love this story plz continue
cat x fox anime chapter 20 . 6/15/2016
I love this story it it's so good I just feel bad for Neji .
Guest chapter 20 . 5/15/2016
I always enjoy reading your stories :D
Kitten chapter 20 . 5/11/2016
Sorry to bother but it's been a few weeks already! _
Begging and pleading for an update
Kibaneji Luv chapter 20 . 5/10/2016
Ooooo drama,what's going happen between Kiba and Itachi now.
Please update Thanks
I am me chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
Amazing. Love how kiba and neji are official now 3 can't wait for the next update. Keep up the brilliant work x
Guest chapter 20 . 5/1/2016
Phoenix come onnn! Its gonna be a month soon...whining for the update :(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Plea for update...
lo chapter 20 . 4/10/2016
Glad to see this story isn't dead, I like where it is going still.