Reviews for Taste of Your Body
Ttracee chapter 20 . 8/3
You know I stopped reaing this fic or rather I didn't keep up with the updates. Anyway, Iti's behavior confuses me. it seemed at first he was jut messing with Neji and Kiba to push them along. Now it seems like he is trying to actually 'get' Kiba. What is up with that?

Also, who do Sas think he is judging Kiba. In this fic Naru is no better. Kiba and Naru came from the surroundings. I wonder what would Naru say if he knew Sas was disespecting Kiba that way. Hell, Naru and Kiba are like brothers.

And, at least Kiba still works for money that is his. Naru is a stay at home dad. Yes, he is in school but still he shopping off of Sas's money.

Lastly, I hope Kiba is not bottom. Why when I read these fics Naru and Kiba are bottom when it coms to cetrtain characters. Kiba is rough and tumble in this fic. He is jut as dom as Neji - hell maybe more.

I will try to keep up with updates.
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 4 . 7/12
poor kiba
MidnightJewl chapter 20 . 6/27
love this story plz continue
cat x fox anime chapter 20 . 6/15
I love this story it it's so good I just feel bad for Neji .
I always enjoy reading your stories :D
Kitten chapter 20 . 5/11
Sorry to bother but it's been a few weeks already! _
Begging and pleading for an update
Kibaneji Luv chapter 20 . 5/10
Ooooo drama,what's going happen between Kiba and Itachi now.
Please update Thanks
I am me chapter 20 . 5/3
Amazing. Love how kiba and neji are official now 3 can't wait for the next update. Keep up the brilliant work x
Phoenix come onnn! Its gonna be a month soon...whining for the update :(
Plea for update...
lo chapter 20 . 4/10
Glad to see this story isn't dead, I like where it is going still.
Synn Nexus chapter 20 . 4/8
Oh my glob
Itachi... This is too much
insideimasadrainbow chapter 20 . 4/7
RUDE SO DAMN RUDE OF YOU TO END IT THERE HOW DARE YOU. Flawless chapter as always darling, love Naruto and Kiba and how they're close. Naruto is fucking adorable and feisty lol and don't get me started on the children who are too cute for words. Can't wait for more! Thank you so much for putting out another chapter, it was worth the wait :)
traciss chapter 20 . 4/7
Not "or so" Next week! hurry and update
Nea-Nyx chapter 20 . 4/7
Kyaa! OMG! Why is it that Itachi/Kiba is so hot!? I can't wait for the next update! What will Neji do? Why is Ita-kun so interested? Ahhh! I'm so excited!