Reviews for Taste of Your Body
I still wait for this :(
Its rly sad that yre not updating... :( i have AUs of this AU :(
human chapter 1 . 5/17
dude update already... ~T_T~
Please update..?
Please dont abandon this :( i rly hope u update...
Awesome story. .please update soon
Awesome chapter! Neji's a dick but I'm excited to how Kiba will react to the one room situation. _ Love you! You're awesome!
Whoop chapter 19 . 3/23
Truly enjoyable, each chapters have not disappointed me one bit. It's been awhile. It I hoe you update really soon. I'm dying to read what happens next.
I love drama, so I love what's happening between Neji, Kiba, and Itachi.
Though I know the main story is Neji and Kiba I think Itachi should get his little love story, preferably Gaara. But that's just an idea you don't have to necessarily take.
Any ways, please continue your story, I will keep checking up for an update. Your awesome. Thank you.
:((( please update i still check everyday..
mountaingirl47 chapter 19 . 3/5
Every time you write a chapter I wait until I have the proper time to truly enjoy it and read it right. Without fail, you nail every time. Just brilliant!
Please update!
Please update!
Gaia chapter 19 . 2/10
Itachi is so f**king hot! He's so sexy. I hope Itachi doesn't actually have feelings for Kiba because I don't want him to get hurt (please don't do that to him!). I want Itachi to be happy too! Have you ever thought of giving Itachi his own story with his own love interest? Because I would LOVE to read that. It would be soooo GOOD and so sexy and so intense, and he's such an intriguing person!

I'm a HUGE Itachi fan if you couldn't tell, lol. He's my favorite! :D

Please update soon! It's been more than a month already. I can't wait for the next chapter!
JaynBowler chapter 19 . 2/7
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one

Keep it up 3