Reviews for Blind Eyes: Opened
You updating the story or not?!
Update!
Please keep updating the story and real soon!
madara2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
if people like naruto and sasuke such much why don't they only type fanfiction stories about them in not dumbass madara uchiha
ChibiCourtney chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
risen truth ruthless lies chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
well this is intresting, he brought her there, but plans for her to live through killing her child? I know he went batshit insane after Itachi's death, but that is just low. I wonder how Nibi would react? Nibi obviousy does not care much for the child, but holding some of Nibi's chakra should offer some sense to defend for defense for herself. correct?
Superpig865 chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Hey this is John. Finally made an account and started my first story yay. Well enough about me. I hate to say it but I was really getting bored with your story, but now the plot is forming. I'm actually excited about what's next. Can't wait for you to update and if you would read my story that would be great. Bye.
The Green Joker chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
What are you going to do sasuke?

Plz update soon cant wait to know whats gonna happen!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
Wow. He so loves her.
alcor chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
does he already has the ems or is he on ms level
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
What is he doing there? WTF! He just hit her! Why!
sulivan chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
you should make sasuke and yasha meet pretty soon
John chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
You are a really good writer and I am thoroughly enjoying this story. I think you should have Kakashi find Yasha at the house and have them fight. Then Yasha would see his sharingan and flip out thinking about Sasuke.
alcor chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
so far so good please continue
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Wow. Glad she's safe at least. Poor Yasha.