Reviews for Our Man on the Hellmouth
Inu-Pan chapter 3 . 10/3
PLEEEEEASE continue this one, I know you're doing a lot on child of the storm (and it is in fact one of the best pieces of fiction I have ever read; I almost think of it as cannon now) but this is so awesome as well and I would hate for it to end so early!

And again you are a MASTERFUL world-builder, sir.

Good luck in your writing
kittyranma chapter 3 . 10/2
This is a lot of fun I'm look forward to more of it.
bryan314 chapter 3 . 7/17
I'm probably going to be sorry since I'm reading your current story, too, but if you maybe slowed down on sleeping and eating, could you maybe see your way clear to continuing this one, too?

suziq968 chapter 3 . 7/1
Please do more on this one. Loving the storyline and you could fix so many ouches. Maybe Xander could keep his eye? Although I'd be fine if Walsh still died, honestly, it's so frustrating when people are book smart with no common sense whatsoever. Add a God complex and it she's a nightmare. I know it's way simpler than COS, which you know I love, but simple is good brain candy too.
Dr. Dragon chapter 3 . 6/29
this is a very interesting story so far. if at some point in the future you decide to continue it, I will definitely keep reading it
Thenchick chapter 3 . 6/11
Forest is a dick...enough said. post more plz
ValkyriePhoenix chapter 3 . 4/14
Right, so I know this tale has gone years without update, but I recently discovered your work and have spent the last few days reading this, Child of the Storm, and The Wizard in the Shadows series. Is there any chance of this being revived and completed?
Philosophize chapter 3 . 2/21
I hope you continue this...
Averant chapter 3 . 1/30
Hmm hmmm, this is getting interesting! I hope you post more sometime soon, or at least have some waiting in the wing. I know you're working on your main project, but there's just so few quality Buffy fics, much less HP/Buffy crossovers. It's criminal, I tell you. Keep up the amazing work!
Eclipse chapter 3 . 1/27
Zucht chapter 3 . 1/21
Gripping, interesting and I really hope you continue it.
DCMatriXHunter chapter 3 . 1/18
May be short but it's better than canon Buffy at this point in my opinion.

Hopefully you decide to start it back up soon as it is really good and it's unique.
LuxEterna1 chapter 3 . 1/7
great story i love it
hope you will take it up again soon
Netchka chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
More please, More please! Wanna read more please! :)
USA-Jeanette chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
I am reading your potter/avengers crossover and thought I would read some of your other stuff. This is good so I was rather disappointed that it's been more than 2 years since you last worked on it. Please continue this sorry. Thanks