Reviews for Our Man on the Hellmouth
lilashannah chapter 3 . 5/25
omg the second good harry& buffy crossover out there and you just...disappear. you sir are evil !
ShaiGar chapter 3 . 1/14
Excellent story. If you're up for writing more of it, I'm up for reading all of it.
maartenvervloet chapter 3 . 1/12
I like this combo (I didn't get that far in Buffy, I do have to continue with season 2 sometime, but this Walsh and Yvonne from Torchwood 1 would either be best friends with her or they would kill each other)
TheArticunoHunter chapter 3 . 1/2
Well I'm reading through your other stories. I love this one.
Inu-Pan chapter 3 . 10/3/2015
PLEEEEEASE continue this one, I know you're doing a lot on child of the storm (and it is in fact one of the best pieces of fiction I have ever read; I almost think of it as cannon now) but this is so awesome as well and I would hate for it to end so early!

And again you are a MASTERFUL world-builder, sir.

Good luck in your writing
kittyranma chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
This is a lot of fun I'm look forward to more of it.
bryan314 chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
I'm probably going to be sorry since I'm reading your current story, too, but if you maybe slowed down on sleeping and eating, could you maybe see your way clear to continuing this one, too?

Thanks!
suziq968 chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
Please do more on this one. Loving the storyline and you could fix so many ouches. Maybe Xander could keep his eye? Although I'd be fine if Walsh still died, honestly, it's so frustrating when people are book smart with no common sense whatsoever. Add a God complex and it she's a nightmare. I know it's way simpler than COS, which you know I love, but simple is good brain candy too.
Dr. Dragon chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
this is a very interesting story so far. if at some point in the future you decide to continue it, I will definitely keep reading it
Thenchick chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
Forest is a dick...enough said. post more plz
ValkyriePhoenix chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
Right, so I know this tale has gone years without update, but I recently discovered your work and have spent the last few days reading this, Child of the Storm, and The Wizard in the Shadows series. Is there any chance of this being revived and completed?
Philosophize chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
I hope you continue this...
Averant chapter 3 . 1/30/2015
Hmm hmmm, this is getting interesting! I hope you post more sometime soon, or at least have some waiting in the wing. I know you're working on your main project, but there's just so few quality Buffy fics, much less HP/Buffy crossovers. It's criminal, I tell you. Keep up the amazing work!
Eclipse chapter 3 . 1/27/2015
GIVE ME MORE!
Zucht chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
Gripping, interesting and I really hope you continue it.