Reviews for Home At Last
KiwiKugai chapter 6 . 5/10/2016
Interesting.

It's a pity you never continued this as I would have liked to see where this was going.
coffeechef chapter 6 . 2/20/2016
Love this story line and hope you have another chapter and many more coming. I want to ss the family re awakened.
Joan Powers chapter 6 . 2/12/2016
You can't stop there. Things were getting interesting.

Joan
Tom chapter 6 . 12/1/2015
Both of your Star Trek meet Lost In Space stories are very good, great in fact. What is amazing is how I have for years envisioned a story that is very close to what you have written. I know this chapter was written 3 years ago, so you might not be writing it anymore. Hopefully you will keep it up, and I will look forward to future chapters.
UnpublishedWriter chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
You should finish this. Please.
Dragonman109 chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
I look forward to reading the next chapter when it's ready.
edboy4926 chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
Good story
Keep on going
ChicoThorn chapter 6 . 2/26/2015
Wow! That was an amazing read! I love where you're going with this-and so very well written too! You've captured the nuances of the various characters beautifully-most enjoyable. I see that it's been some time since you last posted a chapter... I sure hope you keep writing and share more of this great story, You've got me hooked, and I can't wait to find out what happens next! All the best to you-KAPLA! Success for more chapters soon. If you have more and can share them through email, I'd love to hear from you... My email is: . Thanks again! -Thorn Hart
miXiZ chapter 6 . 2/25/2015
I hope this promising story will be continued... enjoying it so far!
Greymangames chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
Please update...
teddybearlgbt chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
I had always dreamed of something like this for for the story.
panzini chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Pardon me for saying so; It's a 'Prologue', that's all, it is not a 'chapter...what follows are chapters...
pierce chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
I hope you finish this story, its great, its june 21,2014, if you finish this story can you contact me on fb, my name is duane pierce, and if you want to text me, my number is 660,525,1679, im a big fan of lost in space and star trek.
Pepe K chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Wow! I looked for such a story and am pleased to find it. Excellent work so far. Your references and description are perfect. I really want to read more. If this indeed your first fanfic, it indicates to me that you're quite good. As a writer myself, I can understand if something has stopped you at this point, as this has happened to me as well. But I sincerely hope you will press on. The Khan/ Smith connection makes good sense, however, the Jupiter 2's mission was broadcast to the world by the President as the people in the Vermont town where Will once returned to knew all about. The only advice I'd give is that you try not to pre- or over-think the dialogue - it comes across as a little too planned. Try keeping it fresh moment -to-moment. Though I was born in 1962, I grew up seeing both Lost in Space & Star Trek in their first runs. Keep writing - I must read it. :)
Arnold chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
Great story and you've left us in limbo! This is the episode...or movie...that should have been made almost 45 years ago. Even an attempt at such a story now wouldn't be satisfying, as only the original casts of both series could have made this work successfully.