Reviews for Home At Last
ChicoThorn chapter 6 . 2/26
Wow! That was an amazing read! I love where you're going with this-and so very well written too! You've captured the nuances of the various characters beautifully-most enjoyable. I see that it's been some time since you last posted a chapter... I sure hope you keep writing and share more of this great story, You've got me hooked, and I can't wait to find out what happens next! All the best to you-KAPLA! Success for more chapters soon. If you have more and can share them through email, I'd love to hear from you... My email is: . Thanks again! -Thorn Hart
miXiZ chapter 6 . 2/25
I hope this promising story will be continued... enjoying it so far!
Greymangames chapter 6 . 1/6
Please update...
teddybearlgbt chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
I had always dreamed of something like this for for the story.
panzini chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Pardon me for saying so; It's a 'Prologue', that's all, it is not a 'chapter...what follows are chapters...
pierce chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
I hope you finish this story, its great, its june 21,2014, if you finish this story can you contact me on fb, my name is duane pierce, and if you want to text me, my number is 660,525,1679, im a big fan of lost in space and star trek.
Pepe K chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Wow! I looked for such a story and am pleased to find it. Excellent work so far. Your references and description are perfect. I really want to read more. If this indeed your first fanfic, it indicates to me that you're quite good. As a writer myself, I can understand if something has stopped you at this point, as this has happened to me as well. But I sincerely hope you will press on. The Khan/ Smith connection makes good sense, however, the Jupiter 2's mission was broadcast to the world by the President as the people in the Vermont town where Will once returned to knew all about. The only advice I'd give is that you try not to pre- or over-think the dialogue - it comes across as a little too planned. Try keeping it fresh moment -to-moment. Though I was born in 1962, I grew up seeing both Lost in Space & Star Trek in their first runs. Keep writing - I must read it. :)
Arnold chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
Great story and you've left us in limbo! This is the episode...or movie...that should have been made almost 45 years ago. Even an attempt at such a story now wouldn't be satisfying, as only the original casts of both series could have made this work successfully.
RLS83843 chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Don't apologize or thank readers. It makes yo0u sound insecure. Asking for reviews is fine
Ordinaryguy2 chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Just found your story, and I gotta say I think it's great. It looks like you've stopped writing which is too bad because your writing is a higher quality than most. And your ideas are working great. It looks like you had more planned for this story, but I guess this would be a good stopping point, too. Even if you don't come back to this story, you should try working on another some time. You really are good at it.
Susan Hilton chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Wow, if I was told I had been asleep for three hundred years, I was be totally freaked out. I will eagerly await the next chapter of this unique story.
Susan Hilton chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
I can't imagine Dr. Smith in league with Kahn Noonian Singh, but it is an amusing notion. He was such a dipstick in the original series, it's amazing he got this far in your story. On to the next chapter.
Susan Hilton chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
I must point out a minor error in this chapter. Marla's last name was Magivers.
Susan Hilton chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Pretty good so far. There is one thing you might consider, though: the Robinson's saucer might be too fragile a structure to take full tractor beam power.
Susan Hilton chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
In the words of that long ago commercial, good stuff, Maynard. Thanks for reviewing my story. Please come again soon. I, too, am old enough to have watched ST when it was brand new, having been born in 1962. I have loved the show since I was a little girl. I have one comment about this first chapter. With all the talk about "flying saucer" sightings in the 50's, I think that it should have been in the Federation data base. Perhaps you could include it in your story. Good job so far. On to the next chapter.