Reviews for Home At Last
RLS83843 chapter 3 . 4/6
Don't apologize or thank readers. It makes yo0u sound insecure. Asking for reviews is fine
Ordinaryguy2 chapter 6 . 3/5
Just found your story, and I gotta say I think it's great. It looks like you've stopped writing which is too bad because your writing is a higher quality than most. And your ideas are working great. It looks like you had more planned for this story, but I guess this would be a good stopping point, too. Even if you don't come back to this story, you should try working on another some time. You really are good at it.
Susan Hilton chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Wow, if I was told I had been asleep for three hundred years, I was be totally freaked out. I will eagerly await the next chapter of this unique story.
Susan Hilton chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
I can't imagine Dr. Smith in league with Kahn Noonian Singh, but it is an amusing notion. He was such a dipstick in the original series, it's amazing he got this far in your story. On to the next chapter.
Susan Hilton chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
I must point out a minor error in this chapter. Marla's last name was Magivers.
Susan Hilton chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Pretty good so far. There is one thing you might consider, though: the Robinson's saucer might be too fragile a structure to take full tractor beam power.
Susan Hilton chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
In the words of that long ago commercial, good stuff, Maynard. Thanks for reviewing my story. Please come again soon. I, too, am old enough to have watched ST when it was brand new, having been born in 1962. I have loved the show since I was a little girl. I have one comment about this first chapter. With all the talk about "flying saucer" sightings in the 50's, I think that it should have been in the Federation data base. Perhaps you could include it in your story. Good job so far. On to the next chapter.
Evelyn Knight chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
I really like this, I hope you finish it.
James Church chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Having Smith as an agent of Khan...sounds awfully familiar...to ME.
Frank chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
So far so good. You better finish this! I'm hooked and I want to know how it ends.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Very good story so far. It has been along time since you last updated. Did you write more?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Great there's going to be more
AlbertG chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Very nice fanfic, so far. I hope that your will continue it. There hasn't been many serious 'Lost in Space/ Star Trek crossovers worth anything. You're is the exception. Please keep writing and thanks for the story.
RngrThorne chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Hmm, very interesting. I look forward to Spock's first conversation with the Robot.
RLS83843 chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Asking for feedback is good. Don't mention that this is your first story. It sounds like you are apologizing for something for something that is really just an insecurity. Everyone has insecurities. Keep writing.