Reviews for Fate or Something
Fun-Sized Kirk chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Dude... I was totally thinking of Harry/Ginny kiss when I was reading this. It's like we have the same brain. :P
toushiro1310 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I really can't wait until the finals of the tournament come around in the series. Until then this is going to be my head canon because it is beautiful and wonderful.
Her Madjesty chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Oh yes. This was perfect. Well done and please, keep writing the way you do :)
freebird4 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
That was so freaking cute :3
Mandarins chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
LOL. I love Mako's possessive side~! :D
SketchyxNinja chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
As always, an amazing story! So captivating and thrilling!

Episode 3 was epic! Go, MAKORRA! In your other story, it's like you knew what was gonna happen in Episode 3. The tai chi henchmen, Naga saving Mako and Korra. Amazing! Or was that all based on your imagination? Your truly amazing!

Hehe, want to know something that I noticed? Mako and Bolin's parents were killed because of firebenders. Amon's face was burned because of firebenders. Is it possible that they're...related? [smiles mischievously] So many questions. I can't wait for next week.

Keep up the great work! I have a feeling that another story will come up! D
I'm to bored to login chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Candyskull chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
And Korra was distracted because...? Well I wish you would've made it a bit longer just to see how Tahno would've reacted and all...

Anyways, it was an entertaining read (:
senbo-sama chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I love you so much, this was so fucking cute! Mako's jealousy needs to be written more. ;v;
paper lotuses chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Awwww. I loved how adorable this was.
tyrantsandcreampuffs chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
uuurgghh your writing is still as wonderful as usual and omg they kissed! i could totes imagine them kissing like at the tourney (that is, if they win-which maybe they won't? idk, i like to think that that happens in the second book or something) BUT ANYWAY MAKO YOU ARE SUCH A SWEETHEART DEFENDING KORRA'S HONOR LIKE THAT YOU GO BOY
Midnight4568 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I read this on DA before I read it on here, but I'm going to say it again; this is amazing! I really hope that the victory in the show will be like the way you wrote it.