Reviews for I Know
Azucar chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Well done.

Sugar
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This was so beautiful, and beautifully-written. I'm glad Tony let Ziva comfort him at least a little.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Don't...stop...tagging! Great piece - thank you.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Lovely look into the dynamic between the two of them in that episode. Wonderful.
Robern chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
very good!
jsq chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
What a lovely, quiet story. The inclusion of Tali and her braids was very fitting.
Rubyray7777 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Nice story! Love the descriptiveness of it all! Thx for writing this for us to enjoy!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
the silence is one of awe. this was just perfect, just utterly perfect. truly and completely believable. bravo.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Fantastic job. Very poignant.
Blue Boxed chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Don't... stop... tagging. I loved this. It was short but packed a hefty punch of angsty Tiva which is always good for the soul. It was also a fantastic means of procrastinating. Not once did I even think about my upcoming microbiology final. Lol.

But, in all seriousness, please never stop tagging. I would be devastated!
diana teo chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Excellent subtly angsty voices come across loud and it!
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Really great and well written! Thanks:)
USAFChief chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Very nice tag. I think you got Ziva's voice just right - the post Somalia voice of the recovering Ziva.

Good job.

pdf
dvd123 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Yay a tag to Rekindled. Love this episode! It will probably goes down as one of my favorite NCIS episodes and my favorite Tony-centric epi.

You wrote Ziva voice well. Love the line that she whispered. He indeed saved her. And they've save each other in many ways.
AngieFaye76 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
An amazing and well played fic! Thanks for sharing! You just made my day!

;)