Reviews for Spiritus Leonis
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Nice drabbles.
myrddin767 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I have to say I enjoy all of your stories, not many can incorporate Latin into modern stories, and you might just be the first I've seen on here that knows Greek as well. I look forward to reading more from you. :D
Queen Angie the Unusual chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love reading stuff like this! They're so much fun!
Yours are wondefully done, colourful nd funny, light and fluffy. My favourites are 2, 3, and 10 :)
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I never told you how much I liked your version of the prompts. I think "Bonus" is my absolute favorite of all four ficlets on the word, and the others are all just delightful.

As for the Latin titles . . . well, you started it and then LA and I, who were feeling like chickens minus heads and freaking out about our invisible titles, thought that was a good idea. Of course, I mangled the Latin terribly, but Calyn fixed it, so it's all good.

We should do this again sometime!
zoe alice chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Four and Five were my absolute favorites, but I loved them all.
rthstewart chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Oh Ed, not a painter, eh? Delightful and well done.
Saoirse7 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Nicely done. I think that I like "Shilly-Shally," "Expressionist," and "Contrite" the best. "Contrite" was so like Lucy. :)
Laura Andrews chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I loved these! It was fun to see how some of yours were similar to mine, and yet so very different :D I think my favorites were Bonus and Expressionist, but they were all good!
lemonsmania chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
These were great! I especially liked 2, 5, and 10.
TheHuntersMoon chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Loved it well done :)
MCH chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Love it love Edmund painting or maybe that should be a not and the bunny and basket of fruit story and the piece about them relaxing despite the amount of work waiting for them. Lovely.

Do any of your group accept words from other people as part of the challenge? I just wondered next to go check out the other challenges.

This is a success. Any more chapters to come. Please pretty please. Can do a Lucy pretty please if you like.
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 4/20/2012