Reviews for Million Dollar Man
g chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
i hope you update soon! i've missed this story.
pumpkinking5 chapter 5 . 5/20/2012

I liked how you are showing how ruthless Troy can be with his business. Also, his passion for Gabby is growing instead of disseminating and his point of view.
TheOnceAnonymous14 chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
I knew when reading the first chapter this would be a popular story. Update soon, this is such an interesting story!
xFirstBadHabit chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Loved it(:
fanficfan1122 chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
kaybaby1127 chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
glad they are really hitting it off (;
kaybaby1127 chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
well i bet that didnt go as she planned (;
mishyB chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Such a vivid description. I do wish the chapters were longer.. But hey i will take what i can get from this story lol. THANKS FOR POSTING!
Cheriee chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Um hi, this story is HEAVEN ON CRACK SOLD MY MR. BOLTEN! that is all :)
M. Aurielle chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Well I began reading this today and must I say, I love it already lol (:
taylor chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
I just found this story and i think its amazing already. i love the plot because its so unique and different. keep up the great work.
pumpkinking5 chapter 4 . 5/5/2012

Totally sexy and lustful! Troy and Gabby were so intune to each other. It was erotic.

Now, Gabby is sensing something with Troy. She was listening to his conversation with those men. Gabby felt something was different with Troy especially when he was talking to them.

Great job!
ally chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
i love this story! great job. update soon please.
Qanaver chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
ok that was steamy. whew.

so what was running through my head during the morning after? well i was thinking i wanted it to be not like what happened in there. i was thinking Gabriella could have left before he woke up coz she thinks that's how he is with one night stands. or she had that inner struggle whether to stay or go. but that's just me. i just love the idea of Troy running after Gabriella. hehe

i just kinda have a problem with the ending. i felt like it was so random of Gabriella to have felt something bad off of Troy. nothing out of the ordinary even happened even with his talk with Jason. i would have believed it more if she stumbled upon some files or something that seems fishy or maybe a convo that sounds shady. coz so far Troy sounds like a regular businessman to me.
random reviewer chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
Love it! Update soon please ;)
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »