Reviews for Million Dollar Man
JadeDougy chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Unnnf, that man! Can't wait for more! :)
JadeDougy chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Oohh Charlie, sucking me in with another one of your stories! I'm hooked! I didn't watch HSM after the first one... But it's got a Mafia Bolton. and I love me hot Mafia Man! :)
pumpkinking5 chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Thanks for updating quickly!

Troy is into drugs. Interesting. He investigated Gabby's life.

He wants to keep that part of himself private which is understandable. Sharpay is a his assistant with benefits when it is convenient.

I like the information on the background of Troy. It gives a clear idea of what his job and undercover dealings are in the story.
oodledoodle456 chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
loved it! keep up the great work :D
Ashlea00 chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Amazing loved it :)
ally chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
i'm really excited for more.
Qanaver chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
this sounds so interesting. looking forward to your updates. i was about to ask how you got started writing HSM when it seems that you've done mostly Twilight then I saw your AN. haha.

it'll be nice if they don't fall in love right away. it also got me thinking where are his bodyguards. i dont think a mob's boss would go out without security.
g chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
ahh i haven't had a good story to read in a while. this looks very interesting! i hope you update it soon, because i'm already sucked in.
Ashlea00 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Amazing! Loved it
zanessaluver24 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Cool story! Hope you update soon
fanficfan1122 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Wow This is a really good story so far! I, I LOVE IT!
pumpkinking5 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012

I like the premise and storyline. Gabby knows that Troy is dangerous, but she is still drawn to him.

Troy is fascinated with Gabby and her life.

Great beginning!
kaybaby1127 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
oh hes trouble alright i bet..gotta love a mystery
Twilighter1006 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is an amazing start! Please update soon!
LoveIsNeverUgly chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! I can already tell this is gonna be a good story! Update soon!
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »