Reviews for Million Dollar Man
fanficfan1122 chapter 27 . 3/4/2013
Aww, that is amazing! PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
sweethappylove07 chapter 27 . 3/4/2013
Lovely wedding! Its so Troy and Gabi!
I hope you're gonna show us the baby!

Thanks for the update!
xzanessafaithx chapter 27 . 3/3/2013
Love this story will be sorry when it ends hope you are doing another one you are an amazing writer x
M. Tainelli chapter 27 . 3/3/2013
ugh ! pls update soon ! lol great chpt :)
pumpkinking5 chapter 27 . 3/3/2013
Thanks!

I like the description of the dress. It was simple and elegant.

The surprising news was Gabby was pregnant! WOW! That was unexpected, but very sweet!

Great job! So happy to see a new chapter posted!
NverSayNver chapter 27 . 3/3/2013
Aww! She's having a babyy!
xojokubauskasx3 chapter 27 . 3/3/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhh loved it!
vicci chapter 26 . 3/1/2013
were are you! im waiting for NeXT Chapter :P wanna know what happens NeXT :D
please Write it i beg you

keep up the good work love from norway
stilldreamer888 chapter 26 . 2/28/2013
first of all great story...and Good luck to your exam as well.. i know you can do it. i just finish this story from the first up to the present..how many chapters you still have to make? :)
summer1010 chapter 26 . 2/25/2013
love it, cant wait for the next chapter
Han chapter 26 . 2/25/2013
Please update soon! This is an amazing story
londongirl123 chapter 26 . 2/20/2013
I'm glad that Troy and Gabriella are getting re-acquainted with one another, they seem to have reconnected. They didn't mention the tragic incident though so maybe they have both moved forward? This chapter was really well written, the descriptions work really well. :D:D
londongirl123 chapter 25 . 2/20/2013
I completely understand why Gabriella would shut Troy out but I'm glad in the end she decided to open up to him. They need each other, especially given the tragic circumstances. I hope they both can slowly come to terms with what has happened. Great job!
arrianne chapter 26 . 2/18/2013
I am really enjoying this story can't wait for the next chapter
Catharine Carter chapter 26 . 2/13/2013
It's been a long time since I read a fanfic all in one day. Sometimes they interest me, but not enough to keep me wanting to read. This is awesome! I can't wait to read more! Goooood job!
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »