Reviews for Telling Severus
marksmom chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
This story was so sweet! Even with Severus disappearing the way he did, it was still sweet. Kudos on a great story!
TasTigerGal chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Everything's so cute and funny, except for Tobias. No offence, but I don't particularly like him very much *hides behind Snape plushy* Although I did have a sudden thought that it'd be funny if Harry got pregnant again from the shower smex... *runs away before being killed*
wandamarie chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
wow loved it thanks keep up the great work
A.L. Cullen chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Great Update :D Can't wait for the next one :D
ryuzuu chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
i love this chapter two thumbs or four thumbs...i can feel severus when he think he failed to be father when he know harriete pregnant. i can feel every parents feeling when they know their children pregnant and in my country,Indonesia...this case still heavy. wow thanks because when i reading i am thinking i dont want make my parents feel failed
Magpie1600 chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
I can't believe it. I've just read one story that had me crying now you've done the same but at least yours has the potential for a happy ending. Oh god that sounds bad. Thank god Severus had Minerva and Neville to see what he had done. People should talk more one more thank god for the pensive.
Canadian-23 chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Hey amazing! That was a breathtaking chapter! Love emotional Severus and I can't wait to see what you have telling me about in your last reply! :) can't wait for the last chapter and you are amazing! :)
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Poor Family.

Severus feeling like he failed his family,Harry thinking Severus blames him and Harriette scared Severus hates her for been pregnant, can this family have any more hurdles to face?

Can't wait to find out.

(P.S. will there be a sequel, where Harry and Severus get to meet their grandchild?)
Lientjuhh chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
I love it.. Sevvie finally got through the rough time.. I like the solving of getting sev back... I like the little scene with tobias and harry..:D Well done.. :) I am curious about the last chapter.. :D
marksmom chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Very Nice! I liked the showed Severus' human side. Kudos!
A Smouldering Soul chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Well thats depressing /;
Magpie1600 chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I don't understand why he's taking it out on Harry. God Neville will pee himself, Snape maybe in his sixties but he is scary.
Canadian-23 chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Hey amazing! Aswome chapter! That was the perfect first reaction for Severus! Can't wait to see the next one and you are amazing! :)
wandamarie chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
thanks it is a good one
Lientjuhh chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
o boy.. severus hit the fan.. I like it.. It's quite believable that severus went blank.. Well done.. :)
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »