Reviews for Glimpses of the Golden Age
Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 6 . 19h
You are such a good writer! How can I get so drawn into a story that is only a few sentences long?

-Rosy
quarterhorseranch chapter 6 . 5/6
Yay! :D

I especially love Leg, Test, Skin, and Fog.
sarahwood chapter 6 . 5/4
I only just read this. and I flew through all of it! A beautiful piece with so much emotion, tasteful bits of humour and just wonderful characterisation. Their personalities are really consistent all the way through and I would love it for some to turn into one shots or just more chapters. Really well done on such a fantastic piece. :)
Rayven49 chapter 6 . 5/4
These are lovely.
I liked the Peter and Edmund one-legged race especially, since it showed Peter's personality. In a time of trouble, he'll carry Edmund. Great characterization.
The butterfly and fox scene was gorgeous, and so sweet. What a perfect small moment.
Nice job!
Yours,
Rayven
Ooh, yay, more drabbles! I especially liked Leg and Butterfly. :-)

Ariel_of_Narnia
Saoirse7 chapter 6 . 5/4
Yay! Another one! :) All of them were excellent, of course, but my favorites were "Gossip", "Butterfly", and "Chandelier". You should make a few of these into full stories!
LadyAlambiel chapter 6 . 5/4
Gossip - LOL! It's just like Telephone. Love that Edmund was just eating cake. And that shows how untrustworthy gossip is, brava!

Leg - *snerk* I love it when Oreius makes up some outlandish, I mean, reasonable challenge for his Kings.

Test - BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! I love it! That's just perfect.

Butterfly - Awww, how sweet. I love how Edmund makes sure Aslan remembers the butterfly too. :)

Principal - I love this. Oreius is just so good in his paternal role and providing that vote of confidence Lucy needs. I'm sure of course he stayed with her to make sure the Calormene ambassador showed respect. ;)

Skin - BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAA! Oh I love this one too! Edmund's Snow White! ;)

Pride - Lovely. I love how you capture Oreius' change in attitude toward his Kings and Queens.

Chandelier -AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Salt - Poor Peter. Oreius' words really drove the point home for him. The big picture, so to speak.

Fog - O.o This one was creeptastic! And then the Power of the Name comes into play. Love!

Love your snippets! :D

Lady A
ffaforlife chapter 6 . 5/4
I love these! :)
JustBlossom chapter 6 . 5/4
I loved them all, as usual. Especially "Leg" and "Test" though... I had to laugh XD If you ever want to expand those into a oneshot, I would die happy. I wanna see Edmund's reaction to being carried xD
Jesus' girl 4ever chapter 6 . 5/4
Love them!

Full stories?
Writer for God chapter 6 . 5/4
Hi!
I really enjoyed these chapters. What exactly is the Random Word Challenge?
Aliceoflegend chapter 6 . 5/4
I love the first one - like a game of Chinese whispers! so cute! and the one about Edmund's white skin - I can see Peter being more tanned and Ed being much paler and more modest when it comes to showing skin. These short glimpses are so . . . juicy, I guess you could say! Like being a fly on the wall
sailor68 chapter 6 . 5/4
Well done! I like the Mermaids!
could you please please please do a story on the judgement short?!:D please!
Aliceoflegend chapter 2 . 2/14
These are so cute - i want to write my own Golden Age fic (i'm in teh middle of a merlin fic atm, and i'm not a good multi-tasker) and this is really inspiring me to consider how the Pevensies change and how their lives change when they become rulers. Beautiful, funny and, at times, very moving - especially LIVE!