Reviews for Glimpses of the Golden Age
Love TEAPOT even more!. Lol. "'Why is the teapot giggling?'"
Want more of NOBLE.
Blackwind137 chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
I liked skin and pride, honestly- those aren't the only ones I liked, but those were the more recent ones. But all great/adorable/heartbreaking- all what they needed to be.
Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
You are such a good writer! How can I get so drawn into a story that is only a few sentences long?

quarterhorseranch chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
Yay! :D

I especially love Leg, Test, Skin, and Fog.
sarahwood chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
I only just read this. and I flew through all of it! A beautiful piece with so much emotion, tasteful bits of humour and just wonderful characterisation. Their personalities are really consistent all the way through and I would love it for some to turn into one shots or just more chapters. Really well done on such a fantastic piece. :)
Rayven49 chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
These are lovely.
I liked the Peter and Edmund one-legged race especially, since it showed Peter's personality. In a time of trouble, he'll carry Edmund. Great characterization.
The butterfly and fox scene was gorgeous, and so sweet. What a perfect small moment.
Nice job!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
Ooh, yay, more drabbles! I especially liked Leg and Butterfly. :-)

Saoirse7 chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
Yay! Another one! :) All of them were excellent, of course, but my favorites were "Gossip", "Butterfly", and "Chandelier". You should make a few of these into full stories!
LadyAlambiel chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
Gossip - LOL! It's just like Telephone. Love that Edmund was just eating cake. And that shows how untrustworthy gossip is, brava!

Leg - *snerk* I love it when Oreius makes up some outlandish, I mean, reasonable challenge for his Kings.

Test - BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! I love it! That's just perfect.

Butterfly - Awww, how sweet. I love how Edmund makes sure Aslan remembers the butterfly too. :)

Principal - I love this. Oreius is just so good in his paternal role and providing that vote of confidence Lucy needs. I'm sure of course he stayed with her to make sure the Calormene ambassador showed respect. ;)

Skin - BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAA! Oh I love this one too! Edmund's Snow White! ;)

Pride - Lovely. I love how you capture Oreius' change in attitude toward his Kings and Queens.

Salt - Poor Peter. Oreius' words really drove the point home for him. The big picture, so to speak.

Fog - O.o This one was creeptastic! And then the Power of the Name comes into play. Love!

Love your snippets! :D

Lady A
ffaforlife chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
I love these! :)
JustBlossom chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
I loved them all, as usual. Especially "Leg" and "Test" though... I had to laugh XD If you ever want to expand those into a oneshot, I would die happy. I wanna see Edmund's reaction to being carried xD
Jesus' girl 4ever chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
Love them!

Full stories?
Writer for God chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
I really enjoyed these chapters. What exactly is the Random Word Challenge?