Reviews for Rudy's Acceptance
nicholas chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
man poor rudy i feel for you big guy being bullied and picked on sucks i really like your story and i must say i wish i could zap myself into the story and help cheer rudy up.
KaylaDestroyer chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
Awesome chapter! Aw, poor Rudy, everyone was mean to him as a hatchling, and as far as Flood went, it qas like Beauty and the Beast. But at least she chose him, and he really does love her. ;) Update soon! : D
barker chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
please update more time kids and also will you make a story about ken meeting raz? also i hope your story of rudy continues
Buckrocks chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
AWWWWW! So sweet! :D Update again soon!
KaylaDestroyer chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Aww, Shelly is so good to Rudy! And Buck knows when to be insane and when to be understanding. Maybe he'll join the herd? What will happen in the next chapter? Update soon!
Gwen chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Continue, please! I like this!

-Gwen
Buckrocks chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
AWWWW! Poor Rudy! Update soon! :D
KaylaDestroyer chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
This chapter made me laugh! I like your replacement for a less desirable word when they got mad at each other and all...Flood really does love Rudy. It's no wonder he hates everyone; they all hated him first and didn't give him a chance. Although Momma seems kinda' stuck up.

Ah well, that's your interprestation, I won't question it. They never eally went into the dinosaur's mind in the third film. Update soon! :D
MyWayWriter chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Oh my gosh, that's so sad! I never thought Rudy had such a terrible childhood. I sure hope he realizes how much his mate cares for before he does anything rash. Keep going with this, I wanna see what happens.
KaylaDestroyer chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Wow... poor Rudy. No wonder he's so mean Update soon ! :)
KaylaDestroyer chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Very interesting...poor Rudy. Such a horrible life. I wonder what Flood and Shelley are going to talk about. Update soon! :)
TeamPlasma70 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This story is coming along quite good. Keep it up!
KaylaDestroyer chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Very interesting. I admit I never finished reading any of your stories, but I liked this one. :)
KaylaDestroyer chapter 1 . 4/20/2012