Reviews for The Streets of Hueco Mundo
Inu Tashiro p chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I just love your work!
Missy QueenBee chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
Awesome story! Loved it, but thank you thank you thank you!

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR SOMEONE TO WRITE A THREESOME BETWEEN SHIRO GRIMM AND ICHI! AND YOU DID IT PERFECTLY!

Omg, I promised myself I wouldn't cry (so I won't)! You wrote it so perfectly though! I love you so much!
Rim-Lickin chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Second time rereading this fic and I'm still loving it and having the same reactions as he day I first discovered this
gaap237 chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
I was not expecting that last chapter, but it was a good surprise. I also appreciate that you had Ulquiorra redeem himself. Thanks!
Stillnight chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
Middle of reading this I had this odd feeling that it would be interesting to see Bleach cross-over with FAKE, Ichigo and Grimm in Dee and Ryo's roles, otherwise similar story. Here's ta link there /manga/fake/
If yer are interested about it. I have always loved the FAKE manga, simply because its romance and crime mix with action :) I'd write it myself but I'm crappy writer. Just airing my thoughts here for anyone interested to hear it.
Stillnight chapter 20 . 6/14/2013
One word: Icehot.

I love this story very much. And I so like Shiro in this, as I do Ichi and Grimm
Rim-Lickin chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
THIS IS SO FRICKEN EXCITING I AM SO IN LOVE!
Rim-Lickin chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
I HAVE BO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW J FELT DURING THSI CHAPTER
MY BRAIN SHORT CIRCUITED
Rim-Lickin chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
As soon as I read the first paragraph of this chapter I already knew that I would love this and here I am so ready for more woohohohohohohoho I've always had a thing for police officers and their uniforms and here this story brings me the greatest thing I could ever ask for- Grimmjow and Ichigo as police officers.
Mrs. Passionate chapter 20 . 12/10/2012
Loved the story. Couldn't stop reading it intill I finished it. The ending was very nice too.
strawhat1227 chapter 20 . 11/21/2012
Damn... The story was awesome. I love what you did with Nell and Ullqui. And the threesome at the end was hott.! xD
Anyways great story and thanks for posting it.! .
honeyMellon chapter 20 . 10/21/2012
Great story! The picture of an angry Grimmjow as he comes to the rescue, and Ichigo's surprise present...yum!
Misc. Ink chapter 20 . 10/20/2012
O.O...Hot damn, that was HOT! I wasn't sure what to expect with the threesome, but I LOVED how you handled it. I liked that it was a year later, and that the beautiful couple is married now :) Included a little more of Grimmjow's background and the French was a nice touch. LOVED the sex scene, so hot (I know I've said that a lot already, but it was!) The dirty talk, light bondage, and the bit of dominance from Ichigo were just awesome. I am sad to see this story officially over, but I can't wait for this new fic you're working on. Great story!
honeyMellon chapter 15 . 10/20/2012
I'm loving this story so far, just gotta let you know! :D
alliefan chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Picturing Ichigo and Grimmjow in uniform makes me feel all tingly.

I'm really loving this. It's written very well.