Reviews for Somnambulist Sagittarius
Cyn2K chapter 1 . 1/11
Ah, if it had just gotten off the tip of his tongue...
Cynder2013 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
crotia chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Good work but the end left me a little confused
BelleIllumina chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I do not care if this is a year ago, but I need the part where Susan and Oreius meet.

This is amazing and I am begging that the part where Susan and Oreius meet does happen.
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Was rereading this, and I have to say...

"Especially today, on July first, when the sun is such a blazing thing, visiting from Africa or some other world." This is just awesomeness.

"A loud, unmistakable snort punches out of the telephone." Oh, I love this imagery, too! Punches is the perfect word.

Also, I think you are missing a line...

"Oh!" says Margaret, blushing again. She jumps up and makes as if to run off, then remembers herself enough to turn to Peter, curtsy, and say, "."
trustingHim17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
this is a good story, but a bit confusing. it would do well with another chapter
The Regboner Queen chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Oh Oreius...
Narnia-Bound chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I loved this!
Rubyrues32 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Yet again, you have brought me to a state of awe. When you write, it feels as if I am in Narnia myself! I have fallen in love how you depict both Peter and Edmund. They are -Kings- when you write. It's absolutely amazing. You have a gift, my friend, and I hope you never ever cease to make use of it.

I loved Peter's reaction to the news of Ed and Lucy returning to Narnia. It speaks of both his love for them and his yearning for his home. I, personally, would be forever jealous. Also, my heart skipped a beat at 'The High King has departed.' It is still with both sorrow and joy that I think of the ending of Narnia. And it is for that reason I have yet to reread the seventh book. I don't wish to deal with the tears that I know linger there.

I do so hope you continue on with Narnia stories, especially of the P.E. universe. They're so wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Beautifully written. I loved all the little play on words and hints throughout without actually making it all too obvious.

I would love to see another chapter to this story, but I can also see how it is complete in itself even with the last four lines in it. If you decide not to continue the story, I think my mind would still be at ease.

Keep up the excellent work!
By the lion,
Ariyah chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
*happy dance* I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! I just knew that was Oreius! You will continue where you left off, won't you?

narniagirl11 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Wow. I really, really liked this. It was really neat. But I especially liked the last paragraph about the Gentle Queen still requiring her General.
Equilly chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Fantastic story! You captured Peter's character so well, and your style is lovely. I especially love the ending: "But the Gentle Queen requires her General still." I would be interested in reading whatever follows that!
OlaNaTungee chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
amazing story as usual :)

peter and his sodium problem
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Wow. A monster indeed. But one that I like very much, though I feel sorry for . It was a really great fic.

Something which is actually amusing me quite a bit right now: It's not the first time it's happenned, but when Peter freaked out as he was reading the letter, my first thought literally was, 'Good Lord, what have his siblings done? (Correction,) what has Edmund done?' Though I suppose it's not that suprising, considering all they get up to. ;)

Speaking of, what the heck did happen?

~Caity :)