Reviews for Struck by Lightning
alodia 19 chapter 29 . 7/3
i hope lightning's second guessing was about keeping their relationship a secret. and realized how much it hurts Hope and consider his feelings too. Hope is the one who always give in the relationship.

pls update soon
gummy b3ars chapter 29 . 7/3
wow i loved this fic, pls continue tnx
0erbayunFang chapter 29 . 5/26
You updated! Yaaaaaaay! :D
I think I get Light's mindset on why she wants to keep her 'relationship' a secret, but any hints as to how Serah's gonna react when she inevitably finds out? Anything at all? :p

Update again soon! :D
-0yF
MegaHamX chapter 29 . 5/5
Oh Noes! Lightning is second guessing...again. Even with all her past issues you think she would give poor Hope a chance. Besides we all know hes gonna be floored when Light decides to reveal herself to him...in more ways than one. Great chapter...and excellent twist at the end. Keep it coming.
H-thar chapter 29 . 5/4
SADNESS ;_; But I completely understand what happened, as I've been there before, happily writing along when the character suddenly went into crisis mode and wouldn't play nicely. I'm still secretly hoping that Hope can talk her out of the bathroom, anyway, if only because he needs to eat! I've starved the boy enough in my own fics.

That is, btw, justifiably terrifying - the feeling that Lightning currently has. When I first went to visit my then-boyfriend's parents back in his home state over New Year's, and the shuttle taking me into the mountains (it was in a near-blizzard) kept winding up and up, passing all the normal-looking houses and landing on this GIGANTIC and gorgeous castle of a home. I was terrified. I was hoping they had the wrong place. So yes, Light is justifiably nervous, if only because of their surroundings and a perceived sense of class separation between them :-/ That on top of her relationship uncertainties. I'm sure it will take time.

On a better note, for my own story at least, that boyfriend is now my husband of ten years. I would wish our fictional characters luck, if it wasn't kind of useless to do so.

Thanks for reminding me of the timeline to the wedding! I'll continue to look forward to as many updates as you have coming :)

- Hthar
sunflowerspot chapter 29 . 5/3
I know Hope was disappointed some she didn't want to go back to either of their places and have someone discover them, but I think this is going to work out well for the both of them. They'll obviously (hopefully) get to have a really good night, but he gets to wine and dine and romance her a bit, as well as see her in a sexy dress, so it'll be more than just a booty call. Not that they won't get to that, too. LOL. It'll be nice seeing Light's reaction to Hope and their little date and what it ends up being. I think we're getting a glimpse of that at the end. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more. Great chapter once again.
The labyrinth was my favorite movie as a kid. David Bowie is life.
OH MY GOD CALL THE PRESS, THE SINGER IS HOPES EX GIRLFRIEND!
Kyranol1 chapter 29 . 5/3
OH NO!
Lightning's having doubts!
This isn't good...
Anyways, thanks for the new chapter!
MegaHamX chapter 28 . 4/19
I am rather happy this story got updated. I have already read up to chapter 27 twice over and was gonna read it again tonight when I noticed the update. Glad to see you are continuing the story as I rather enjoy it. Any ideas how much longer you intend to make it or is that a suprise for us to discover?
sunflowerspot chapter 28 . 4/19
Ah, I'm so glad they got their moment, even if they steamed up the car windows a bit. ;) Hope is simultaneously sweet and a little heartbreaking with the way he's trying so hard to win her over completely, and as more than just a secret fling. The question is, despite their taking precautions against being found out, did they leave anything behind in the back seat? I can see Noel easily finding out that way, if he's not already suspicious. Thanks for the chapter! I enjoyed it. :)
H-thar chapter 28 . 4/18
Annnnnd that turned into one of those red-faced reading experiences where I was going through my inbox at the kitchen counter, saw the email, had the "Oooh chapter update! Yay! FUN!" moment, and dug in...

Then I remembered that this story left off at a different level of intimacy than your other one, heh. I was surprised they didn't delve into the bags of lingerie at any point (like when the panties were lost), but I'm guessing that's soon to come. The setup with picturesque touristy-beach-sunset description interrupted by contrasting car-sex both caught me off guard and made me laugh. Laugh and blush, as I hoped for their sakes that no hikers or lost tourists were in the vicinity. I totally snickered at the hotel name, too. The Ark - oh yes.

Of course, I'm wondering when the rest of everyone will flat-out catch them. It's a miracle that didn't happen with the car scene (lord knows that's a risky decision to make). Sure sign of desperation on their part :P I've lost track of how much or how little time they have to the big Villiers-Farron wedding, which is where I anticipate the drama to ramp up again.

Thanks for the indirect kudos on catching the mystery "him" hints, also! I had completely forgotten about that. Your update was much appreciated after a terribly long and exhausting week!

- Hthar
Deflow chapter 28 . 4/18
Lack of Lemon scene Which was disappointing.

But it was a nice romantic chapter.

I Do not see Lighting sleeping around with random dudes .
Kyranol1 chapter 28 . 4/17
Mmmmm, sweet citrusy lemony goodness.
Awesome to see a new update!
Looking forward to the next one!
HighTreason25 chapter 28 . 4/17
Oh my god this fluffy god damn shit has me in fits. Gah, I can't get enough! They're fucking adorable together, god!