Reviews for Struck by Lightning
mocasiotorres27 chapter 4 . 4/17
The next chapter is gonna be so much fun XD
Twilight AngelDemon chapter 1 . 2/2
Read it all over again but something about the way you write is just so damn intoxicating. Please I need more and I have to find out what will happen. Please Update...
AraelDranoth chapter 13 . 12/19/2015
Ouch! That must've hurt his feelings
AraelDranoth chapter 8 . 12/19/2015
You should update this story. I've read it a few times and it's really good.
Twilight AngelDemon chapter 29 . 9/24/2015
Holy hell I love this story so much the way it's written and everything is just so awesome about this story. Hoperai forever can't wait to find out what happens next. Having an idea as to who the mystery person is... I think?

Please update ASAP!
alodia 19 chapter 29 . 7/3/2015
i hope lightning's second guessing was about keeping their relationship a secret. and realized how much it hurts Hope and consider his feelings too. Hope is the one who always give in the relationship.

pls update soon
gummy b3ars chapter 29 . 7/3/2015
wow i loved this fic, pls continue tnx
0erbayunFang chapter 29 . 5/26/2015
You updated! Yaaaaaaay! :D
I think I get Light's mindset on why she wants to keep her 'relationship' a secret, but any hints as to how Serah's gonna react when she inevitably finds out? Anything at all? :p

Update again soon! :D
-0yF
MegaHamX chapter 29 . 5/5/2015
Oh Noes! Lightning is second guessing...again. Even with all her past issues you think she would give poor Hope a chance. Besides we all know hes gonna be floored when Light decides to reveal herself to him...in more ways than one. Great chapter...and excellent twist at the end. Keep it coming.
H-thar chapter 29 . 5/4/2015
SADNESS ;_; But I completely understand what happened, as I've been there before, happily writing along when the character suddenly went into crisis mode and wouldn't play nicely. I'm still secretly hoping that Hope can talk her out of the bathroom, anyway, if only because he needs to eat! I've starved the boy enough in my own fics.

That is, btw, justifiably terrifying - the feeling that Lightning currently has. When I first went to visit my then-boyfriend's parents back in his home state over New Year's, and the shuttle taking me into the mountains (it was in a near-blizzard) kept winding up and up, passing all the normal-looking houses and landing on this GIGANTIC and gorgeous castle of a home. I was terrified. I was hoping they had the wrong place. So yes, Light is justifiably nervous, if only because of their surroundings and a perceived sense of class separation between them :-/ That on top of her relationship uncertainties. I'm sure it will take time.

On a better note, for my own story at least, that boyfriend is now my husband of ten years. I would wish our fictional characters luck, if it wasn't kind of useless to do so.

Thanks for reminding me of the timeline to the wedding! I'll continue to look forward to as many updates as you have coming :)

- Hthar
sunflowerspot chapter 29 . 5/3/2015
I know Hope was disappointed some she didn't want to go back to either of their places and have someone discover them, but I think this is going to work out well for the both of them. They'll obviously (hopefully) get to have a really good night, but he gets to wine and dine and romance her a bit, as well as see her in a sexy dress, so it'll be more than just a booty call. Not that they won't get to that, too. LOL. It'll be nice seeing Light's reaction to Hope and their little date and what it ends up being. I think we're getting a glimpse of that at the end. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more. Great chapter once again.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/3/2015
The labyrinth was my favorite movie as a kid. David Bowie is life.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/3/2015
OH MY GOD CALL THE PRESS, THE SINGER IS HOPES EX GIRLFRIEND!
Kyranol1 chapter 29 . 5/3/2015
OH NO!
Lightning's having doubts!
This isn't good...
Anyways, thanks for the new chapter!
MegaHamX chapter 28 . 4/19/2015
I am rather happy this story got updated. I have already read up to chapter 27 twice over and was gonna read it again tonight when I noticed the update. Glad to see you are continuing the story as I rather enjoy it. Any ideas how much longer you intend to make it or is that a suprise for us to discover?