Reviews for Hero
Liondancer17, why u got to be so good at sad Fics?! I almost screamed, "ALFRED F. JONES, DONT YOU DARE!" Ecccellent work.
Red-Phonix14 chapter 2 . 2/3
It's surprising what words can do to a person...
Seele Esser Deutsch chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
This was depressing but it was perfect. Everything displayed so well. that real sense of complete denial.
Seele Esser Deutsch chapter 1 . 9/28/2014

Dark Meow Meow Kitten of Doom chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
OH GOD THE FEELS
;; Y U DO DIS
Zeivira chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
So... damn... sad... I love how you picture their relationship. I can't help but imagine that America's personality in canon is just an act, as well Italy's and Prussia's (Among others), I mean, after all they have been through they can't be so happy and carefree, they just have too much past resting in their shoulders.
The "What if" version was stunningly beautiful too, love both of them.
(Sorry for bad English, I'm not a native English speaker)
RaisinContradiction chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Was hissing and screeching.
Damn i think i'm unintentionally using my death glare..
FOR LANDS SAKES PEOPLE WHY DO YOU WAIT UNTIL SOMEHTING HAPPENS!
I CAN"T FIND ANYTHING THAT CAN EXpress my anger.
no...i'm just empty now just.
no matter what people say THEY ARE REAL!
THEY FEEL ADN LIVE LIKE US
LOOK AT HIM SUFFER SO THEY BETTER SHUT HEIR WHORISH AAASJBSNFIUEBFONV MOUTH ABOUT IT. mmyeeeeeeeh
Fallen Angel 1243 chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
This was one of the saddest and greatest things I've read. It would be cool if you did a third chapter of the other countries thoughts on what they had done to America. This was awesome though!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
How about an extension of both?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Please write an extension of the first chapter, the one where America doesn't die.
There aren't very many angsty suicidal!America fanfictions out there, (at least ones that go in depth and don't make America look like a blubbering asshole. Please, please, PLEASE, write an extension/sequal/whatever to the first chapter. It would be nice to see how America's attempt affects the rest of the countries. (At least the allies and axis).
I think your writing style is amazing, and this story could have potential.
hetaliamaster99 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
i was listening to tawagoto speaker while reading this. i should'nt have
FlyingHazelnut chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Oh God... You really made me cry. But now the nations see what they've done. Great story
Life-Without-Music-is-Hell chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
You are the first person to make me sob and wail and just babble so much over a fanfiction. In fact, you made me so emotional that my cat came down from his perch and started to cheer me up (it's really cute, I swear). However, you did excellent! I don't know why I like these angst stories, but I do anyways.

Amazing job!