Reviews for Things We Cannot Change
TheNinja chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
It's such a shame this story seems to have been stopped. I'm engrossed in the two chapters written and I hope the author comes back and writes more!
AnnaWhite83 chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Oh no! Sandy Cohen dead! Well written start to the story and hope you update again soon. xx
Nicole chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Hello - I never read the orginal story, so I'm curious to read this one. Can't wait to see how it unfolds!
tcsportsmed7 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Good chapter. It was good to get Seth's reaction to hearing the bad news. I do think that realistically Summer would have had more of a reaction though.

I do hope this fic stays Ryan-centric because I feel stories are most interesting when he is at the center, taking on everyone's burdens and problems just as he did on the show. It also makes sense that now with his mentor and father figure gone, he'd try to fill his shoes and sacrifice his life to take care of Seth, Kirsten, etc.

I do hope there is a romantic component to this story, and I'm guessing it will involve Marissa based on your author's note. Ryan angst and romance for me is the best.

Thanks for updating so quickly. I normally wouldn't say anything about the grammar, but since you said you are trying to be a writer as a profession, I'll give you constructive criticism. Try to stay in one tense. There were some paragraphs where you switched back and forth between past tense and present tense.
TVDaddict22 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Keep going please? Still a sucker for a lil Ryan and marissa!
tcsportsmed7 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I think it's very good so far. I don't remember your old version of this story, but I do hope you update soon. I hope there is a lot of Ryan angst in this. I do kind of hope the romantic aspect of the story revolves more around Ryan too. Your writing is great so far. Keep up the good work and good luck!