Reviews for Anastasia: A Different Ending
ILikethisMovie chapter 11 . 2/5
Is there going to be a point to the fact that her necklace now says "Once Upon a December"? Because with that bit of information, one would think that the song itself; which was a very special and important song of her childhood; would have some major role in saving her life. And don't just throw in stuff simply because you want to make a chapter longer. If you want to accomplish that, then either add more detail, or keep things moving smoother. And please don't make Helena fall for Dimitri unless you are going to put in a lot more detail and/or little scenes that show her feelings for him in some subtle way. The way you are going, it seems like you are going to try and have Dimitri have a thing for her because she reminds him of Anastasia. Or to counter it, have Dimitri reminisce every now and then about Anastasia, his love. And stick with character. One moment you portray this witch as a sensual, well-dressed, adult woman who can more than take care of herself in a fight leading your readers to believe that she is a grown woman capable of many things. The next thing, she is arguing with a random fairy, that just jumps in for the ride, like she is a child. Avoid that if you can, please. All of this that you have done, could very well have been written into either 11 longer, more detailed chapters resulting in stopping ahead of where you have; or it could have been written into 15 chapters resulting in more detail, more explained and still ending where you have. This all may sound discouraging, but I do not mean it that way. You could do so much better. I see it, you have the potential. I don't know how old you are but you have progress ahead of you. Keep writing. I would like to see where this goes. Oh, P.S. This isn't exactly "A Different Ending". This is more like Anastasia:Book 2- Saving the Princess...Again. Have fun writing. PPS. If you are going to add your two-cents to the beginning of chapters, put a bar when you are done so we know where you end and the story begins, or bold your personal stuff. Thanks and Don't stop.
YJ Fan chapter 4 . 1/19
Lol weeping angles man those are freaking scarey
bubblegum123dftba chapter 4 . 1/4
yay! whovian. btw I was thinking of the weeping angels also. great minds think alike
guardianofartbravery chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
O my gosh I love this story please update this story soon.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Okay... That was a weird chapter! What is it with the inn?! Why are Helena and Firenia so worried?!
It has been too long since you published anything! Please don't take so long with the next chapter! Still very interesting if a bit weird! I would like to see some Dimitri/Anya interaction or some help coming to Anya soon of that is possible!

As always my deepest compliments on your story
InsertStupidNameHere chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
Ooh. Suspense! Update soon please! I love this!
lemerly chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
id just like to point out anya isent how you spell that name its irish and its spelt Áine the fada over the a makes an aww sound love the story thoo :) :) :)
lemerly chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
ooo mu god you have no idea how much i love the story of annistasia and the romanofs! its sad but i loooove it anyway. i had 3 different videos of the story i still have 2 of them!
Clair Lawson chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Thank you so much for the Doctor Who reference!
InsertStupidNameHere chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Gurrrrrrl, ya NEED ta UPDATE! I wanna see how ya end this. Sounds cool so far. I LOVE this movie, and believe me, I would tell you if you started ruining it. That hasn't happened yet, but you have to update for me to give you constructive criticism! Keep going!
Serenity'sfire98 chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
This is amazing! I want to see what happens! I hope they can cure her. When it said 'Once Upon a December' I thought they'd just have to play the music box to fix her... (I hurt my finger earlier, and while I was typing I used it out if habit. See, I love this story enough to hurt myself writing the review for it! 3)
MorganRobyn chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Just came across this story today, I like it already! I also love the little (I'm assuming) Doctor Who reference in there, very clever :)
Hanako5325 chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
And, that's why you never should deal with magic. WAFFLES! Cookie? I'm going crazy from sleep loss. :P
random rebel chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
Ok I love this I love you so do me a favour and write some more
random rebel chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Worst thing to say at that time don't blink I had nightmares about them