Reviews for Restless Nights
Lexx chapter 1 . 5/21
SO CUTE!
mu-12 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
how do u write so cute like this is such a blessing
As Black As Your Soul chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
*crouches in a corner and dies of cuteness overload*
Itssss soooo cuteeeeeeee! :D
Kaeberlily chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Ahhhh, cuuuute! :D
Eternal Love Song chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This was very nice. 3 was funny, 5 was hilarious. Both had me laughing very much. 8 was just too sweet and cute. I really like how their relationship progressed. You painted a beautiful, happy picture of them.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I love it sooooooo much that it aches you know! To think that Gon will change forever... after the pitou incident and they will be separated is just heart breaking! And then I go and check out the earlier episodes when everything was so easy so nice. I feel like I am checking out my own life story it is that saddening! I feel like crying! I WANT THEM TO BE TOGETHER! ALWAYS AS FRIENDS LIKE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO! Damn those ants!
Airka Yumeko chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
haha that's so cute .
Belmak chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This is soo cute! I love it and I love them! I also liked the way you wrote it, like drabbles (?) I don't know how you call it in english *blushes* sorry! The thing is this is pure love and made me super happy. Thank you for sharing it with us *hugs* I would like to read something else of yours, maybe a proper relatonship the next time... Lol I'm sorry, I'm a romanticist and they are married in my head already lol. See you!
fondekit606 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
funny and cute! well done. i do love the relationship of those two and i love your style of writing, i enjoy writing for Hunter X Hunter too and planning to write more for those crazy two friends!
Bushwah chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
"Sometimes Gon talks in his sleep and tells Killua not to leave him. Sometimes he talks in his sleep and tells Killua to slay the marauding pirates with ketchup, or stop stealing his chocolate soup."

...But I like chocolate soup. And you were eating it so slowly... I had to speed things up a little. Okay, maybe more than a little, but you were wasting it!

(What a weird kid.)
KiGaMin chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I'm at loss for words, this is too adorable.
LOVIN' IT.
zozikoozy chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
awww 3 3 that's the sweetest thing i'v ever read :)
SageMasterofSass chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Oh man you're brilliant at displaying their relationship! Sigh. It's just so cute and yet so important to both of them that it almost hurts. But I'm rambling. Anyways, good job!
Silverflame chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Nice fanfic, it's pretty funny.
p power chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
XD I love them, you really were able to show how close they are. Even for someone who has never read the manga or watch the anime.
0_0 the gag in the Hunter exam, DX I can't remember could you tell me which episode and/or chapter in the manga?
again, I loved it 3