Reviews for What It Takes
Ahhhhhhh more pleaseeeeee
Chun-Woo Han4Eva chapter 16 . 11/18/2015
Oh, and can I just say I would insist on new bed sheets. I just don't trust how they were packed, and who did it. And that's after I wiped the matress down with bleachy water and steamed it. Then, I would sleep like a baby!
Chun-Woo Han4Eva chapter 14 . 11/18/2015
OMG That cabin needs Castiel! Forget the bug bomb. *shivers* Sadly, I wig-out just like Sam when it comes to dirt and bugs haha! I have arachnophobia, so I can spit out facts like nobody's business. Poor Sammy! All those skin cells and dust mite feces! Oh yeah, mites on the inside, ticks on the outside. Just load up the spiders! Exactly why I can't eat lobster, I ain't scarfing down nothin with eight major appendages.
oooPENNYWISEooo chapter 33 . 10/16/2015
Are you going to finish this? It's such a great story, it would be a shame to not have an ending.
Kaybee331 chapter 33 . 9/20/2015
it's a great story, I hope it will continue. I am still looking for vengeance against those guys.
bk chapter 33 . 11/22/2014
Chapter 33

You are a talented writer. I enjoyed this story very much. The subject - male rape- is a bold one, I think, but what I appreciate is your treatment of it - the psychological trauma and how it is faced by and dealt with both Sam and Dean is definitely the strength of your story.

I do wish you would complete the story.
Cateleon10 chapter 30 . 11/19/2014
Amazing! more please.
Ahem chapter 33 . 9/14/2014
So... Then what?...
Elma.1972 chapter 33 . 8/23/2014
Please continue this story.
k chapter 33 . 2/25/2014
...And Then ?...k
Anon chapter 33 . 2/14/2014
Hi! Hope life if going well for you! I'm just wondering if there is a possibility of you ever writing more for this story. I love it, and think that you could go a lot further with it if you wanted.

Hope to see an update at some point...someday!
angel1718 chapter 33 . 12/25/2013
This story is so good and you had to stop it at the best part.
Please update, i see you haven't updated in long time.
I want to read what happens next since the brother are so close now.
Please give this amazing story a end.
Lady Ataralasse chapter 33 . 12/18/2013
Please update soon. This story is excellent, truly well-written and very healing/cathartic to read as someone who can empathize with some of what happened to Sam. So thank you.
Jessika chapter 33 . 7/28/2013
This Story is really great. I'm German and read here in Fanfiction to improve my English. And sometimes It's hard to go on. But I found 'What It Takes' and It was like Wow! It wasn't 'Do I truly want to do this Chapter today?' and more like that my brother has to literally drag me from my Computer so that I get to eat something :)

It's great that you don't play the rape down and all the Characters get magically over it after one huge breakdown, like other Authors are doing sometimes. Whenever Sam tries things to go back on track I hope right alongside Dean that nothing goes wrong.

Your writing is so fluently that I don't have any problems following the Story. I also finds it interesting that Sam and Dean still think of each other as brothers despite of the change of their relationship.

I never written anything myself, but I can imagine that it must be a nice reward to get reviews so I thought I give you one too.

I really look forward to the next chapter, thanks for writing this amazing story.
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 33 . 7/15/2013
Oh my god... My brain is still processing all these feels I have from reading this story... You deserve so much recognition for writing about all these gutsy subjects. I shared your story and some quotes on my tumblr, I hope you don't mind. I have connections to several huge supernatural pages and they've already started reblogging. The subject of male rape is such an ignored issue right now, and it's incredible that you put It in one of the biggest Fandoms out there. I wish you the best of luck in your writing and I hope there's another chapter to this one. -Dark Knight