Reviews for For Better or For Worse
JudyL068 chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
Hmm, I was hoping maybe Ezra had had some sense knocked into himG. Great story so far. I am looking forward to more.
Black Rook chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
It was a treat to see an Austen quote:). Waiting for more!
SivanShemesh chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Poor Ezra. Though it's good to see how Marina is dealing with it.

Thank you for writing it.

I'm waiting for more.

Have a great weekend and keep smiling,

Black Rook chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
I'm liking it more with every chapter:).
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Why do Inez and Marina not get along? What's to fight over? *curious*

Sheesh, Ezra needs to change his habits so the rest of the town know to miss him when something bad happens! And how come they guys didn't know sooner? No new prisoner means no Ezra, so something bad probably happened. Kinda of a "duh" thing, isn't it? *worried now*
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Well crud. Why do I get the distinct impression that the guys are headed into traps?

Aw, Marina started eating nothing but bread? *disgusted sigh*
SivanShemesh chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Marina seemed to care about Ezra, might start to love him as well.

They better find Ezra or she might going out after him.

Thank you for writing it, great chapter.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great week and keep smiling,

Black Rook chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
More please?
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
"homage" ..yeah, riiiiight. Good start, can't wait to see where it goes.
Ladynwaiting chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I thought about that,my friend-I am from the south but always thought of myself as a little bit of both.I do love your stories ,and enjoy them Ezra, but truthfully since Michael Biehn was born in Alabama but raised in the northern states-I would never put anyone down like they do too me.I jest don't have enough word wise to ever get my stories-[ideas] up-maybe I am my friend keep on writing ! I am enjoying this stories greatly.[can't say the word I mean sounds like ; through I am a retired nurse.
Black Rook chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Yes, new story! With hints at Marina's condition, h/c and references to the war - oh, yummy! Waiting for next chapters:).
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I think Miz Standish, is going to show her love and concern about her husband, if my hints are correct, Ezra is going to suffer... grin.

Great first chapter sweetie.

Thank you for writing it.

Can't wait for more.