Reviews for indubitably, dear watson
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 3/30
Ooh er... Love this story. Would be nice to see it more than a one-shot, but it still works very well as it is.
Avide chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I Holmes. Out of pure curiosity, what made you choose that ending?
Batty Buttercups chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I loved Joan. She was snarky, aggressive, talented and proud. I hadn't thought I would like her but I did. Favourite moments include John's 'room mate' Benedict and Joan being a grand master of Connect 4.
lunartick chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This is an excellent fic! I'm surprised it's listed as 'Completed' though. I strongly recommend continuing the story if you have the time and inclination. I will be very pleased to find out what happens next!
MorningGloryBlue chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I love, I love, I love. Yeah, that's pretty much it.
vapanalley chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is so fabulous it is like what even. I don't even know who I like more. John or Joan or Mikey or Sherlock or Everyone. And I just love how Joan proves that she's smart, classy, and human. This whole story is gorgeous and gritty and is like eating the coolest candy bar because it offers all the rush and high of a full story while being so short and sweet that things just seem to fly by, but the story stays and it is wonderful. Thank you. :)
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh. my. dear. god. For the first time I really need to use language the ff bots would censor to express the feelings I have about this. OF COURSE you'd turn up writing Sherlock one of these days, because you always seem to know exactly what my brain wants, and Of COURSE you'd go above and beyond and yank this gorgeous thing fully formed into the daylight - the story I knew I wanted and never thought I'd see, but I've been wanting since seeing some of the beautiful meta that's been swirling on tumblr about 'elementary' and yes, this, THIS is my pick for why JW is 'disgraced' and I liked your own lovely meta twist of there still being a John (and Benny, ha!). There's a lot to love about this, but I think most of it can be summed up in appreciating so very much how even though Watson is not a) a man or b) a veteran with PTSD, she is still every bit as bitter and broken as the BBC Watson (and I could talk about drawing parallels, and this story suggesting that being a woman in a man's profession is its own kind of war-waging but this has gushed on long enough). Last thoughts: the connect four reference threw me, is that the game where you drop checkers in the vertical grid? and I thought you ended it in a very good, tight, place. I'd love to see you play with Holmes, but I know this was all Joan's story.

Also, no rush on a reply re: other project, I imagine you are also busy :)
braidsinherhair chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I wanted to like this, facebook style. I was seriously looking for the thumbs up button. I guess I have to review instead, even though I've nothing really constructive to say, just that I enjoyed it immensely! Love how John's boyfriend is named Benedict - that's cute.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I utterly love this already. Really, I do. This is fantastic. More, please?
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 4/20/2012