Reviews for The Disney Games
prnamber3909 chapter 10 . 9/29
Tarzan. His name is Tarzan.
Prnamber3909 chapter 4 . 9/29
So, I guessed most of them...
1. Alice & Hercules
2. Aladdin & Jasmine
4. Ariel & Eric
5. Aurora & Arthur
6. Wendy & Peter
7. Belle & The Beast
8. Rapunzel & Flynn (#baes)
10. Penny & N/A
11. Tiana & Naveen
12. Quasimodo & N/A
Prnamber3909 chapter 3 . 9/29
Prnamber3909 chapter 2 . 9/29
Lol. This is my Disney OTP so i loved this chapter. also, you put hunger games instead of Disney games. Did you mean to do that?
Brightpath2 chapter 24 . 7/12
Well that was depressing . . .
Very well written though. I have to say it was heartbreaking to read the younger ones dying, and some of the more innocent ones as well.
I predicted that it would be either Tiana (resourceful that one) or Rapunzel (EUGENE/Rapunzel being awesome) who one, and you did not disappoint. Oh Eugene . . . .
Well written. Well reasoned.
dopey15 chapter 24 . 6/14
Oh my goodness the feels at the end I just want you to know that I loved the way you set it up with one character per chapter anyway even though Snow White or Peter Pan didn't win I'm really happy it was Rapunzel and not Hercules. Favoriting this story for sure. :)
Azalea chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Alice and Herc are adorbs
BingHuo chapter 24 . 8/3/2014
That was so sweet
XxTheShadowAlchemistxX chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I should have known rapunzel was gonna win, with your username being punzie the platypus. Amazing story though!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/30/2013
Emotional. Very emotional. nearly cried when Eugene died. Good Job
Jasmine Jacobs chapter 24 . 6/11/2013
That was soooooo saaaad! How dare you kill of all of those people who we all love! It was really good, though. I'm still not going to forgive you for killing Ariel, Jasmine, Eugene and Eilonwy! It's o.k. though. I'll get over it. Eventually. ;D
I am that Writer chapter 24 . 4/26/2013
Wow . . . this is amazing. It actually compares to The Hunger Games book! And the end was so awesome; it almost seemed to leave off where you could do a Disney Catching Fire; I would love it if you wrote one!
shlee1770 chapter 24 . 4/9/2013
i just finished reading was AMAZING! great job!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/27/2013
Wow! This fic was fricken awesome! Who would have thought it would be Rapunzel? Anywho, you did a great job.
Good chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I like the story so far, but i just wanted to point out the two minor errors in this sentence: District 10 ISN,T been good to small animals running around, even if we are KNOW for livestock.