Reviews for The Disney Games
Alice and Herc are adorbs
BingHuo chapter 24 . 8/3/2014
That was so sweet
XxTheShadowAlchemistxX chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I should have known rapunzel was gonna win, with your username being punzie the platypus. Amazing story though!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/30/2013
Emotional. Very emotional. nearly cried when Eugene died. Good Job
Jasmine Jacobs chapter 24 . 6/11/2013
That was soooooo saaaad! How dare you kill of all of those people who we all love! It was really good, though. I'm still not going to forgive you for killing Ariel, Jasmine, Eugene and Eilonwy! It's o.k. though. I'll get over it. Eventually. ;D
I am that Writer chapter 24 . 4/26/2013
Wow . . . this is amazing. It actually compares to The Hunger Games book! And the end was so awesome; it almost seemed to leave off where you could do a Disney Catching Fire; I would love it if you wrote one!
shlee1770 chapter 24 . 4/9/2013
i just finished reading this..it was AMAZING! great job!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/27/2013
Wow! This fic was fricken awesome! Who would have thought it would be Rapunzel? Anywho, you did a great job.
Good chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I like the story so far, but i just wanted to point out the two minor errors in this sentence: District 10 ISN,T been good to small animals running around, even if we are KNOW for livestock.
BlatantBookworm chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Aaaaw. It's so sad so far.

In character. Or at least what characterisation would be in this situation.
alwaysmarauders chapter 23 . 12/14/2012
EEUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEENNNNNEEEE E NOOOOOOO
alwaysmarauders chapter 22 . 12/14/2012
Sadness, so many tears trough this. Every single disney character I have adored since I was little, and my favourite couples. And Peter poor poor Peter. Oh gawd why did I read this, I knew from the start it would cause me pain.
alwaysmarauders chapter 20 . 12/14/2012
my baby...:'(
alwaysmarauders chapter 18 . 12/14/2012
Noooooo Aladdin and Naveen... ahhh all the sadness, I loved them so. At least I still have dear Peter...hopefully...
alwaysmarauders chapter 12 . 12/14/2012
I'm terrifed to read more now, cause ahhhhh emotional attachment to disney characters... oh i just know I'll cry if peter, or eric, or ariel, or aladdin, or jasmine, or tiana, or naveen, or belle, or snow, or ... okay lets just say I shall be in tears this entire story... oh goodness. But I shall keep reading... i don't know why i do these things to myself. Great story though!