Reviews for Slow and Steady Wins the Race
Everlasting Harmony chapter 1 . 7/1
*squeeeeeeee* awwwww
basically the two noises i made at the ending of this story, its just...just *sniffles* perfect.
*sobs uncontrollably* THE FEEEEEEEEEELS
OMG THAT WAS SOOO CUTE! I especially love the way she agreed to marry him and had him ask her! So Katniss like!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/28
Lovely! This is impossibly fluffy in all the right places! XD

I'm so happy for Peeta! It won't be long before Mellark gets his way about having children.. He was after all successful enough to get Katniss marry him. Besides, judging from the firebomb incidents it won't be long before the Capitol is overthrown. It's really great how you touched on that.

This is a great Everlark read! :)
IactuallyShitRainbow chapter 1 . 5/16
I want to have babies with this fic.
Kira chapter 1 . 3/25
Darling.. This is magnificent. YOU are absolutely magnificent! I'm a silent, anonymous reader, I've never posted a review before, but your vision, your words, your sheer talent demands to be praised! You've reduced me to be a bundle of nerves, giddy and trembling from beginning to the end.. it's a miracle I am able to form sentences right now. Just.. Wow. Keep doing what you do. Now, excuse me while I re-read and workship this masterpiece as it properly deserves.
Wow I loved it. Thank you
NotMyBabies chapter 1 . 1/28
My heart! Omg the sweetness of the ending! This had the perfect amount of tension and reward!
Lazy chapter 1 . 1/3
usually I'm not a fan of fics that go deep into peetas love for katniss before the games due to my own personal beliefs about love - seems kind of obsessive? But this. Holy mother of god, this is a masterpiece. Consider asking a buddy to help you beta and check for rearranging sentences for clarity and general grammar shit. But you are like a goddess who blows glass and is also making fancy candies at the same time. What I'm trying to say is that you bring the whimsy and artistry I never knew was missing into the world. And literally perfectly so. Scratch what I said about the beta, your work doesn't even need if people will be so blown away. Seriously though - your characterization, especially the dialogue (SO important because that's INTERACTION!) and your development is exquisite. you rock.
A Life After The End chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I loved it, make more Storys like this.
mbrown265 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I JUST LOST MY MIND. That was wonderful. Extremely delightful.
lionskitten chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Wow! Just wonderful! Love the whole story.
Mercenary63 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Thank you. It's beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Wow I am speechless this is amazing!
Dropsofarainbow219 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014