Reviews for Slow and Steady Wins the Race
leabooklover chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Wow...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Babies shouldn't be too hard. Kinda hard to avoid, if they keep doing what they started in the kitchen after Gale's wedding.

I have a love-hate relationship with limited POV. On one hand, it makes the characters feel so much more real and complex. On the other, it drives me crazy at the lack of certainty as to what Katniss meant when she did this or said that. Like, what did she mean when she said "She'll never love you like I do"? That she loved Gale romantically? As a really close friend? Would she have continued "trying" with Gale had he not pushed for marriage and children? (how did he manage to convince her to try in the first place, anyway?) Does that mean she only chose Peeta because he stuck around? (that makes me sad) And if she was open to trying out romantic relationships, why does she never give Peeta a chance? What was going on with Katniss kissing Gale's fingers - it seemed like an uncharacteristically tender thing for her to do, even for a boyfriend. And why was in such a hurry in the kitchen? Was she just desperately lonely? Trying to get over Gale? GAH! So much to ponder over! So little closure!
dirtyaim chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
That was wonderful!
aheartofwords chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
This is brilliant! I loved every part of it. When she says "more than anyone" I think it shows just how deeply he's rooted in her heart. Thank you!
quadjot chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Perfection
advancedpotionmakingoninsta chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Great story! I loved the plot and writing! I hope that you wrote/will write a sequel or epilouge to this!
Everlark Fangirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
This story had me sniffling and squealing SO BAD! It was so realistic and you captured the characters essence so well! Ahhhhh THE FEELS HAVE HIT ME LIKE A BUS!
Everlasting Harmony chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
*squeeeeeeee* awwwww
basically the two noises i made at the ending of this story, its just...just *sniffles* perfect.
*sobs uncontrollably* THE FEEEEEEEEEELS
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
OMG THAT WAS SOOO CUTE! I especially love the way she agreed to marry him and had him ask her! So Katniss like!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Lovely! This is impossibly fluffy in all the right places! XD

I'm so happy for Peeta! It won't be long before Mellark gets his way about having children.. He was after all successful enough to get Katniss marry him. Besides, judging from the firebomb incidents it won't be long before the Capitol is overthrown. It's really great how you touched on that.

This is a great Everlark read! :)
fymgfgvmjh chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I want to have babies with this fic.
Kira chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Darling.. This is magnificent. YOU are absolutely magnificent! I'm a silent, anonymous reader, I've never posted a review before, but your vision, your words, your sheer talent demands to be praised! You've reduced me to be a bundle of nerves, giddy and trembling from beginning to the end.. it's a miracle I am able to form sentences right now. Just.. Wow. Keep doing what you do. Now, excuse me while I re-read and workship this masterpiece as it properly deserves.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Wow I loved it. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
NotMyBabies chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
My heart! Omg the sweetness of the ending! This had the perfect amount of tension and reward!