Reviews for Slow and Steady Wins the Race
IactuallyShitRainbow chapter 1 . 5/16
I want to have babies with this fic.
Kira chapter 1 . 3/25
Darling.. This is magnificent. YOU are absolutely magnificent! I'm a silent, anonymous reader, I've never posted a review before, but your vision, your words, your sheer talent demands to be praised! You've reduced me to be a bundle of nerves, giddy and trembling from beginning to the end.. it's a miracle I am able to form sentences right now. Just.. Wow. Keep doing what you do. Now, excuse me while I re-read and workship this masterpiece as it properly deserves.
Wow I loved it. Thank you
NotMyBabies chapter 1 . 1/28
My heart! Omg the sweetness of the ending! This had the perfect amount of tension and reward!
Lazy chapter 1 . 1/3
usually I'm not a fan of fics that go deep into peetas love for katniss before the games due to my own personal beliefs about love - seems kind of obsessive? But this. Holy mother of god, this is a masterpiece. Consider asking a buddy to help you beta and check for rearranging sentences for clarity and general grammar shit. But you are like a goddess who blows glass and is also making fancy candies at the same time. What I'm trying to say is that you bring the whimsy and artistry I never knew was missing into the world. And literally perfectly so. Scratch what I said about the beta, your work doesn't even need if people will be so blown away. Seriously though - your characterization, especially the dialogue (SO important because that's INTERACTION!) and your development is exquisite. you rock.
A Life After The End chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I loved it, make more Storys like this.
mbrown265 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I JUST LOST MY MIND. That was wonderful. Extremely delightful.
lionskitten chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Wow! Just wonderful! Love the whole story.
Mercenary63 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Thank you. It's beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Wow I am speechless this is amazing!
Dropsofarainbow219 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Great story! :)
Adri chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Beautifully written. Perfect. I just CANNOT STOP SMILING. Thank you for that:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I've read this story three times at least and love it more each time. So nicely done. Such excellent characterization. An all-time favorite.
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
i think this is a little more the teen