Reviews for Darkness Falls
TheMusicKnows chapter 26 . 1/3/2013
I like this story...please update it soon...same with opp att...pretty please do it soon...and life is wild too...:)
TheMusicKnows chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Aww this story is really good...I shall contiue but I thought I would leave you a review
cloloveswah chapter 26 . 12/23/2012
No! She has to live :( x
c8linWAH chapter 26 . 12/20/2012
Oh No :( please let her be Ok! This is gripping!
wildatheartfan chapter 26 . 12/20/2012
Ohhh crumbs, I deffo had a bad feeling at the beginning of this chapter! :/

Hope Alice does survive, can't help think that Peter and the dream will haunt her forever though :S it's all so dramatic tho I love it!

X
c8linWAH chapter 25 . 12/19/2012
Poor Alice, she's her own worst enemy she has to get over her guilt and accept completely her love for Danny. But Danny's mum :O complete headbanger!
wildatheartfan chapter 25 . 12/19/2012
Aww they were so cute! If it weren't for his horrible mother!

Can't wait for some more, get well sooooon xx
cloloveswah chapter 25 . 12/18/2012
I hate Danny's Mum! I think you should respect our fluff deal and make everything ok ;) x
Guest chapter 23 . 7/16/2012
awwwww... she needs danny :P x
c8linWAH chapter 23 . 7/16/2012
Hate Danny's mum! Forget her and let Alice keep Danny :)
wildatheartfan chapter 23 . 7/15/2012
Ooooo ouchhhh :S this is soooo good!
cloloveswah chapter 22 . 7/14/2012
awww so cute! thanks for keeping them happy haha! please keep them together! they are uber cute! stuff his mum haha, love this more soon please x
wildatheartfan chapter 22 . 7/14/2012
Ooooo it was all going so well and then it went tits up and then good again and arghhhh the end! Haha I'm hooked more more!
c8linWAH chapter 22 . 7/14/2012
So exciting ! Please update :) knew it was all going to kick off but I'm glad they're together...kinda. What's Danny's mum going to say?
cloloveswah chapter 21 . 7/11/2012
Aww they are SO cute, please keep it happy and let them be happy! They deserve it after all this! Loved this chapter!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »