Reviews for Kill or cure
Tanba Josav chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
That was a really good story and it must be the sadist in me that enjoyed you beating up on my favourite two characters so much, lol.

You captured them all perfectly, even Ronon who I find the hardest to write for.

Keep up the good work.
game-on-panda chapter 11 . 4/30/2012
You impress me once again. This feels like a perfectly constructed 'could have been' episode; tightly written, short chapters that capture the terror of the situation, those unknown horrors of the galaxy. You really have a great grasp on the squad characters, and I'm especially impressed by your portrayal of Elizabeth. She's a character that I've always had mixed feelings on, but you have made me like her. Well done.
shepsgirl72 chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
Sorry it took me a few days to get round to reading and reviewing again. Work is hectic so time is limited I'm afraid. I like the way you wrapped this story up. Nothing too sentimental and no quick-fix, just a hint that John and Elizabeth are on their way to coming to terms with what they both did. A very fitting end to a well-written and engaging story.

Thanks for sharing it with us. I'm looking forward to your next story. :)
sheppardlover928 chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
Great, great story! I'm sorry i didnt review each chapter-I was so into reading I couldnt stop-I read the whole thing in one shot!

i loved it-loved the plot, each character was spot on and great writing! Hope you have lots more SGA stories in you!
BMick chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
Wow, you did get it finished tonight, congratulations! And thank you for an excellent read - original situation, tension, whump, angst and aftermath - what more could I ask?

Nice way to end it, also. Not jolly-jolly like nothing ever happened, but John and Elizabeth both working through memories and the attitudes of those around them, each in their own time.
BookEmDanno50 chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
Just finished reading the story and I loved every chapter of it. Can't wait for you to as you said "get your hands on them". Congrats on a wonderful story.
shepsgirl72 chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
Very exciting writing, and I'm sorry this story will be ending soon when I've only just found it. But at least I didn't have to wait from chapter to chapter to see what would happen next. :)

Looking forward to seeing how Sheppard and Elizabeth deal with the aftermath of their ordeal.
BookEmDanno50 chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
I am so enjoying this story. I love reading anything that deals with John. Keep up the great work and can't wait for the next chapter.
BMick chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
Yeah, he's definitely not feeling well... and just when he starts to feel physically better, he's going to figure out what some of those flashes of awareness mean, and then he'll feel a lot worse.

This is a very expressive chapter. Your language for feeling and sensation is so evocative, I can really imagine what he's going through; well done!

Thank you for getting the post up, and I'll look forward to the rest.
blup chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
nice! really liked how you described elizabeth' conflicted emotions shooting her friend. i wonder how john will react when he's conscious again - he will be ok, right?
JoeyLuv chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
That was just creepy. Well done!
JoeyLuv chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Just started reading this fic and got so caught up in it that I forgot to review! Thought I should start now. This is a very well paced and tense story. Now that the calvary has arrived, I would hope they would figure out how to save everyone before Liz is forced to shoot Sheppard; maybe fatally. But I have a feeling that won't be happening just yet. Great job! Now back to my reading.
BMick chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
Aaaagggghhhh! I just got a chance to check in - read all of it in one straight go - and, and, and - it stops here! I want it ALL, NOW!

There. I'm better now. Friend, this is excellent, and I'm not at all surprised it gave you nightmares, both for Elizabeth's situation and for Sheppard's. Both have been trapped, helpless to do more than just survive. Elizabeth has known what was going on, what she had to do; has Sheppard been in any way conscious of what was happening? I really hope not.

All this to say - great ride, looking forward to the rest. Thank you!
susy chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
great story! please update soon!
BMick chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Thank you for the quick update! Yuck, unknown gunk all over the face... the Ancients certainly had a bad habit of leaving potentially nasty experiments up and running, didn't they?