Reviews for A Different Path
I know it's been a long time, but I would love it if you continued this story! It's so interesting and definitely an idea I've never seen before! Maybe, please?
This reminds me chapter 1 . 10/5
2nd last paragraph.
Sirius Black is filled, with DETERMINATION
(Undertale Reference)

Also, GREAT STORY! Love it ️
MattKennedy chapter 13 . 5/20
The thing about Harry's magic reacting to his wish to protect Cassie, is easily explained by his subconscious mind directing his magic. No reason to think it is sentient in any way, especially when it was reacting to Harry's desire and will.
geekymom chapter 13 . 3/3
Wonderful story! I would love for you to continue writing it.
murgel chapter 13 . 2/23
This is a fascinating storyline. May I hope to see it continued?
Valy chapter 10 . 2/2
I adore your story because it made me laugh many times. Please continue this story in the same spirit.
Pennieyoung chapter 13 . 12/11/2016
This is really good, hope you update soon:):):)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/19/2016
Please tell me you're going to be doing more
In always wanted a Stargate/harry crossover and I'm loving this.
Pm me
Stacey's universe
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
Hiya, just thought I'd let you know..
Just over half way down when Sirius goes to save harry...
Its privet drive... Not pivot

Stacey's universe
LightOtter chapter 13 . 8/29/2016
Congratulations on getting married. When is the next part of the story coming out? I enjoyed the story very much and was sad to discover that it was cut short.
mizukikage chapter 13 . 5/3/2016
Woohoo! I really like this story, and I hope it'll continue soon.
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 13 . 1/23/2016
It's been almost two years since you've last updated. What's up with that? This sounds really good so far.
divaCassandra11 chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
Looking forward to your next update. Hope everything is going well for you and it is soon.
Macilnar chapter 13 . 10/15/2015
Love this story but a question on the note at the end; are you referring to the first or second time they went back to that point in time? Not really important but I am curious, though I guess it is possible that things went/will go differently in this story in that regard...it is annoying trying to refer to past-future-past events .
gfeu chapter 13 . 8/2/2015