Reviews for A Different Path
mizukikage chapter 13 . 5/3
Woohoo! I really like this story, and I hope it'll continue soon.
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 13 . 1/23
It's been almost two years since you've last updated. What's up with that? This sounds really good so far.
divaCassandra11 chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
Looking forward to your next update. Hope everything is going well for you and it is soon.
Macilnar chapter 13 . 10/15/2015
Love this story but a question on the note at the end; are you referring to the first or second time they went back to that point in time? Not really important but I am curious, though I guess it is possible that things went/will go differently in this story in that regard...it is annoying trying to refer to past-future-past events .
gfeu chapter 13 . 8/2/2015
chańko poradę continue.
Moi chapter 13 . 6/7/2015
Amazing story!
Jiltanith chapter 13 . 5/8/2015
i just discovered this story and I really enjoyed it so far! I noticed that it has been just over a year since the story was updated, though, and I hope that doesn't mean that the story has been abandoned. . .
anja.quickert.9 chapter 13 . 3/30/2015
:-)
Saissa chapter 13 . 3/21/2015
Great crossover. Would LOVE to read more.

Especially if this story ever gets to the point of Harry being 11 years old, and probably going to Salem rather than yo Hogwarts and how Albus finds out and takes that news. He would not be happy.

Is there any chance of this story being continued?
bigfan22 chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
Excellent crossover. I love seeing Harry grow up with SG1. Now that Geni has bonded with Cassie, I'm def curious to see how she impacts Harry, Hermione, and the rest of the Wizarding world. Great job on a well written story, and I look forward to the next update.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Love it:)
Kittens Kat chapter 13 . 12/11/2014
THANK YOU!
Shivers82 chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
Great story. Always interesting to see new blendings of HP and SG1. Looking forward to more.
serenityselena chapter 13 . 11/1/2014