Reviews for Once in a life time
Jane London chapter 17 . 1/3/2013
I will say first that I like the idea of this story and I think you have done a good job with the plot line. However you go back and forth between what is period and modern. As was pointed out previously her parents would not have been in the kitchen, one because of their station and two because of her mother's personality in relation to her station. The language which you use varies between modern and period as well. I must also point out that in Chapter 13 pregnancy would NEVER have been discussed at the table, and nor would having one's period. It wasn't the done thing. I encourage you to keep up the good work and I hope you will finish the story at some point.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I know the book is done...but I just wanted to point out that the name of the ship is Carpathia not Carpathian. :) Not trying to be critical, but changing it will make your story a bit more authentic. 3
BOBSkipMuck1115 chapter 17 . 5/28/2012
great story enjoy it please continue
PeriodDramaStickler chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
I like your story but it is full of inaccuracies given the time period and their station. They would never be in the kitchen, Georgiana would not get her own glass, they would have a doctor, and deliver in a bed. Although I have clinched my teeth at other chapters this one is so off base it is making the story seem ridiculous, even though it is good and might fly if they were living in modern times. Please research your time period first, or at least watch Downton Abbey Season 1.
Soapygirl1989 chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
Ok so I was hoping for a girl after Georgianna's comment about how Harry would love their daughter a few chapters ago but this was still a good chapter!
KingKongEmmett chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Love Love Love this story! So happy Harry knows, keep writing lots more :)
Soapygirl1989 chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Aww Harry knows! Yay! Great chapter!
Ruby chapter 15 . 4/29/2012
Aw poor Georgiana. But poor harry too! Please make Harry turn up or something, they need to get back together!
Soapygirl1989 chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
Gah! I hope Georgianna gets over her foolishness soon and realizes that Harry loves her and that he would love their child and goes back to him or that he comes to England to talk since into her and then he finds out!

Keep up the great writing!
RhodesyTash chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
omg she has to go back to Harry soon! Its killing me just reading it! Or are you going to end it with those two not together? That would be horrible? Maybe Harry should do a surprise trip to England after the baby is born and be like, omg thats mine?:L x
Robin chapter 14 . 4/27/2012
Molly Brown not Mary Brown
Guest chapter 14 . 4/27/2012
Q
Soapygirl1989 chapter 14 . 4/27/2012
Hopefully Harry finds out soon? :) Keep it up!
Soapygirl1989 chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
Oh no! Please tell me Harry finds out whats really going on with Georgianna in the next chapter!

Keep it up!
dagmar-rudbeck chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
ohhh noooo. you can't leave me like that. oh my. where will georgiana go? can't wait for the next chapter. this is turning so interesting.

fantastic chapter. congratulations