Reviews for Time Doesn't Heal All Wounds
Christina chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
amazing job figuring out the dates.
Christina chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Cant wait for more. they are such a good pairing. poor jack...
Narshia chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Ianto's immunity is a nice twist!
cariad33 chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
It was really good, and don't worry, I like the ending lines. :D
Rageful Jewel chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Interesting. Why did you write that Ianto spoke Gaelic? Ianto is from Wales, so his "native" language would Welsh, not Gaelic. As far as I know, Gaelic would be spoke in region in or around Ireland. That's not to said Ianto wouldn't be capable of speaking Gaelic if he dedicated the time and effort to learn it, but it wouldn't be classified as native language.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
I don't understand the dates - why is Ianto in London and Lisa still alive in 2007? I guess I;ll just have to read through to the end?
Stelia22 chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
This was a story in which you expressed Jack's guilt, regret and grief wonderfully, and it's even better because there was no happy ending. You handled the time travel aspect really well and tied up all the loose ends. Well done.
DarkwingDuckie chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
It was so sad but beautiful. You made me cry through the last few chapters. Loved it!
Rainy-days and Ice-cream chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
So glad you gave it a happy ending. I don't even watch the show, I only started reading because I love your work and I really enjoyed it. I was crying with chapter 8 but thanks for the twist :) x
LilFerret79 chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
*wipes face* Thank you. I was sobbing over the ending so the bonus chapter helped. Still crying though. *sniffles*
JustPlainAmy chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Omg YES the second ending was perfect!
Gnildryw chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
Finally got around to reading the last couple of chapters :) I liked it (but I'm glad the alternata ending was there - that way it didn't really end sadly, at least it didn't feel like it).

I'm curious to see what you'll come up with next (some more JohnxSherlock perhaps? One can always hope )

Erica
Mewknight chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
AWW! YAY! XDD Haha! Eleven was looming over Yan with his creepy smile of his~ :P Well I'm glad you wrote this~! XDD Poor Gwen. XDD
Mickanella chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
I think I loved this ending more than the other one ;)
binomecat chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
OK, I almost cried at this point. don't wanna leave the story just yet, but thought this chapter was definitely worth a review !