Reviews for One Wise Woman
ManuscriptMaiden21 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Excellent! You portray each character perfectly, and the story has a wonderful structure. I like how you use Professor McGonagall in this story. Original :)
LinZE chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
This is fabulous - thank you so much for sharing!

xLx
Luna Riven chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Oh no! It already sounds wonderful! And extra points for using a T. quote! _ And from Journey of the Magi no less!
whitehound chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
Interesting and beleivable take on Minerva.
61743 chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
This is a wonderful, emotional story. You caught the characters very well and I enjoyed reading every sentence.
Pseudonym Sylphmuse chapter 4 . 1/18/2003
I liked this story very much, the first time I found it was in .net and I find it strange that not as many people have read this story. Oh well. But I liked it very much.
thatwascool chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
this is in my top 10 loving story list

i mean it

i love your stories, keep it up
Rosmerta chapter 4 . 6/2/2002
What a lovely story. I've always wondered about Minerva's history. You write so well, and everyone is in character - I can easily see Minerva and Dumbledore in those roles, and Severus torturing himself with guilt. Poor man, if I'd known what a state he was in, I'd never have thrown him out of the Three Broomsticks... [Rosmerta vows to be kinder to tall, dark, sullen Potions Masters in future]
Helna chapter 4 . 5/31/2002
Very good story.
A Vulgarweed chapter 4 . 5/29/2002
awww. this is lovely.

Will there be more? I'd love to see what their presents are.
Iandiinthesky chapter 4 . 5/29/2002
That was excellent. I just finished reading your other two Harry Potter stories and I am in complete awe. I just added you to my favorite authors list. Hope you write more soon!
Stupor chapter 4 . 5/28/2002
That was wonderful! Keep writing.